Funk & Soul 45 Wants....

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited June 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Got some money burning a hole in my paypal......anyone hook me up with these?* = Starred items are TOP WANTS45s:* Little Denice - Check Me Out* Susan King - Morning* Bo Dollis & Wild Magnolias - Handa Wanda* Marie Adams - Thats The Way To Get Along* Mary Queenie Lyons - See & Don't See* Elma Parker - Going To Louisana* Helena Hollins - Baby You're Right* Soul Pleasers - Baby Don't CryLemuria - Hunk Of HeavenAntonio Castro - WELFAREProphet & his Disciples - You Fool You Fool* Fried Chicken - Funky DJBettye Swan - Closed For The Season* Outcasts - Loving You SometimesMoovers - Someone To Fulfill My NeedsNew Establishment - Ridin HighTK Hulin & Smoke - Smoke ItChuck Carbo - Can I Be Your SqueezeBrother Soul - Mini BoogieJesse & Anita - Nickel to dime to a quarterJeanne & The Darlings - Soul GirlImage - Going Going GoneIkettes - I Just Not Ready For LoveJodi Gales - You Gotta PushMyra Barnes - Message From The Soul SistersWilie & the Mighty Magnificents - Think FunkyVicki Anderson - Answer To Mother PopcornSmokey Brooks - Spin It JigViola Willis - SweetbackChet Ivey - Party PeopleSilver Lining - Silver LiningDisco Dub Band - For The Love of MoneyBetty Brewton - Heavy Heavy LovinFascinating Musical Experience - The Monster4th Coming - The Dead Don't Die AliveMiss Faye Marshall - Chain ReactionWillie Clayton - Thats What My Daddy DidFranciene Thomas - I'll Be ThereKing George & Fab Souls - Baby I Got ItScacy and the Sound Service - SunshineLil Walter & Average Black and White - Funk TrainUnion - StrikeJohnny King & Fatback Band - Peace Love Not WarHerb Johnson Settlement - Damph FaintPop-a-groove - Dance Your Ass OffThe Lijadu Sisters - Lifes Gone Down Low (LP? 45?)Jonathon - No Place Like Home-pj

Comments

• Options
    The Lijadu you want is the red-tinged cover LP. Never seen a 45 of theirs.

K.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    Thanks for the info.....

Was curious about that, and hadn't looked into it seriously yet.

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts

Lil Walter & Average Black and White - Funk Train

Got a dupe but it's not in great shape. If you're looking for a not so perfect copy, get at me.

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
    Prophet & his Disciples - You Fool You Fool

Grrrrrreeeeeeeat song. I wish I had one too.

• was there a 45 of that lemuria track?

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Fascinating Musical Experience - The Monster
    Fried Chicken - Funky DJ

I have nice shape copies of both of these.

Vicki Anderson - Answer To Mother Popcorn
    If I have a double of this (I have to look and see but I think I do)

The Dilema:
    I hope I don't get your feather in a ruffle but I'm only interested trading these honestly. Nothing personal, I just enjoy all of these records much more than I would the money from selling them. So if you have some trades holler at me.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    The Lijadu you want is the red-tinged cover LP. Never seen a 45 of theirs.

K.

On the "Danger" LP, Afrodesia. No 45.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    was there a 45 of that lemuria track?

I'm pretty sure there is only a re-issue on 45. The OG is on LP only.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

there is most definately a 45 (in addition to an lp version) of this track.

• pookeyblowpookeyblow 406 Posts

word $600+

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts

word $600+

You two are right. I totally forgot about seeing one sell about a year ago for well over $600. I'll keep my eye out for the 45 when I'm in Hawaii again instead of just looking for the LP.

• * Fried Chicken - Funky DJ
    Smokey Brooks - Spin It Jig
    4th Coming - The Dead Don't Die Alive

i will come off these for a price, if you're interested send me an email at [email]djcoolhands@hotmail.com[/email]