This dude is serious too

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
I got an email from a local promoter that asked if I could dj at his club and I have to bring ALL of the equipment and it would only be once a month. I won't be getting paid either, he wants me to play for FREE! Why?"This will be a once a month thing for now. My goal is to give a chance to local djs to get their name known better in the street."LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eat a dick mutherfucker

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    C-O-M-E-D-Y.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    I got an email from a local promoter that asked if I could dj at his club and I have to bring ALL of the equipment and it would only be once a month. I won't be getting paid either, he wants me to play for FREE! Why?

"This will be a once a month thing for now. My goal is to give a chance to local djs to get their name known better in the street."

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eat a dick mutherfucker

Whats sad is some bedroom dj dude will probably take him up on his offer.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I used to do that type of thing when is was about 16 (till my stereo got jacked).

You could say my name was "known better in the street" as the kid that was easy to steal from.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I have a friend who gets asked to do lots and lots of charity, fundraisers and benefits. Fine with him, but he wants to get paid. When they say "It's good exposure". He responds "People die from exposure".

He is a full time musician who makes a living.

• When they say "It's good exposure". He responds "People die from exposure".