de warper owners?

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
I just sent some 45s to mojoworkin to de-warp for me... but I'm curious, do any of you own a de-warper personally? If I could find one for cheap, I suppose it would be worth it to buy one.

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    finding one for cheap is going to be a problem, I do know someone with the machine and it does work.

I am considering buying one, but damn they're pricey!

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    I just sent some 45s to mojoworkin to de-warp for me... but I'm curious, do any of you own a de-warper personally? If I could find one for cheap, I suppose it would be worth it to buy one.

I would wait for the clearaudio de-warper to hit these shores. I don't think their machine wil be cheaper than 2,000 us. It'll be a quality item, tho. I've heard that these things don't work so well, that they had lots of surface noice. There's info on 'em at the hi-fi message boards. I hope they become cheaper.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

i would pay $$$$ to use this.

• mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts

Got everyone's records in that sent them (two different people) - should be en route back to you by the end of this week.

Dude upped the cost to $6 per LP, but since I quoted people the old price, I'm only asking $5 plus shipping back.

Meatyogre et al can give a full report of their un-warped records when they get 'em back!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

i would pay $$$$ to use this.

me too!!!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Does it only work on dish warped 45s? I have a mega rare northern 45 with a bubble warp around 1 inch in diameter that I'd like to try and fix so I can sell it for $$$$. Would gladly pay for the service.