To list or not to list?????

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
So my baby is due June 23rd... but I have alot of 45s ready to list... I'm just not sure if it would be a good idea this late in the game, cuz the auctions might end right when its all going down, leaving winners SOL for at least 2 days, and I like to ship the day I receive payment. But I could use the $$$ right now, and I don't know if I can wait 4 weeks or so to get this PAPER. I was thinking of listing today..but golldarn it, I am nervous that this lil boys gonna come sooner than expected.WWSSD?

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    List them with a disclaimer in the description like "Yo.. my kid is due any day so I might take a few days to get back to you."

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    List them with a disclaimer in the description like "Yo.. my kid is due any day so I might take a few days to get back to you."

I was gonna do that, but I've already turbolisted these things.. Dont wanna go bck through and have to add that to all of em

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

I was gonna do that, but I've already turbolisted these things.. Dont wanna go bck through and have to add that to all of em

Regardless. I suggest listing them. Kids cost money!

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    i don't know if one day makes a difference, but i am rooting for him to be born on June 24th. That's my birthday and i'm a pretty stand up guy, so i would have to think that's when its all gonna go down.

If it was strictly a list thing here i'm sure e'rybody would understand, but you don't want to get Danno'd (exhale, release...joke).

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    List them. I don't freak out when I haven't heard from a seller in a couple of days. You might just have to send them out a little later than ususal.

GET THAT MONEY.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    If you're planning a big listing maybe do half now and half later? Just cause you have a newborn doesn't mean you won't have time to put them in mailers. Wait until you have a few payments before stepping out to the mailbox. Also, first borns are usually late! Most important, don't be stressing or bugging out, you're girl will need you cool, calm, and collected from the beginning of labor onwards.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    yeah, also getting pookeyblowed just on the happier days of your life wouldn't be a good look

If you're planning a big listing maybe do half now and half later? Just cause you have a newborn doesn't mean you won't have time to put them in mailers. Wait until you have a few payments before stepping out to the mailbox. Also, first borns are usually late! Most important, don't be stressing or bugging out, you're girl will need you cool, calm, and collected from the beginning of labor onwards.

Thanks for the advice. I spose I will list em then... YES

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Kids are expensive, no doubt but after seeing the 2 fiascos that went down yesterday here on the 'strut, I would hold off. You don't need any weirdos out there giving you a neg. feedback because you're not responding to e-mails/PM's with lightning fast replies.

I don't have kids nor do I sell on eBay, so I'm just giving you my opinion (for whatever it's worth).

Oh, your baby is due on June 23rd? For that reason alone, your son/daughter is to be revered! Good luck.

-M

• djrdjr 511 Posts

I'd be happy to ease your concern by taking all your funk 45s for a very nice price.........

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Set sale right here... then you can post 'wehadababyitsaboy' to put the sale on hold while things cool down.

Im goin balls out dudes, the listing is coming up today.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Oh, your baby is due on June 23rd? For that reason alone, your son/daughter is to be revered! Good luck.

That's my B-Day. Weird[/b].

A DAY RESERVED FOR TRUE KINGS AND QUEENS!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

What's the significance of the 23rd?

the real significance in my private mind garden

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

y'all just warming it up, the real shit drops June 24th

Cancers run the 'strut. Real Guzzos know the deal.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    so does that make you and Pony cancers? I'm bad with my astrology shit

My sister however is a hippie who claims she can levitate

Cancers start on the first day of summer (June 21) and I think it ends on July 20.

Cancers start on the first day of summer (June 21) and I think it ends on July 20.

as long as my son enjoys a nice booty like you do bellcity, I'm sure he'll be fine.

as long as my son enjoys a nice booty like you do bellcity, I'm sure he'll be fine.
    you're son will do great, sir, he will do great.