CONDOMS (remotly record related)

2»

Comments

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    oh, and how is all this remotly record related?

does it have to do w/the a$$ antler design at the bottom of the reply page?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    according to most females, size doesn't matter for the most part...its how you work it.

yes, but too small won't work anyway...as will do too big too...but still I'd say

at least for the ladies' visual pleasure...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Been curious about the warming sensation ones but sounds too much like excellerated gonorrhea.
    try the mint tingler.

I would dip that condom in orange juice first just to be mean

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Been curious about the warming sensation ones but sounds too much like excellerated gonorrhea.
    try the mint tingler.

I would dip that condom in orange juice first just to be mean

that's creepy.

• I wasn't trying to impress anybody, I was merely answering the poster's question.

However, if there are people out there who are impressed or intimidated by those who are well-endowed, I recommend Jelking, the ancient African art of penis enlargement.
    You can find out all about it here: www.thundersplace.com.

I have a friend who's gained 2 inches in length and is now focusing his attention to girth.

It's just basically different kinds of stretching exercises. And if you think we have a funny message board.....

• in reference to my comment above..you would not need condoms if you are simply jerking it. you know who your hands have been with.

• in reference to my comment above..you would not need condoms if you are simply jerking it. you know who your hands have been with.

Hmmm... I always assumed LadyDay was in fact a lady...maybe it was just wishful thinking.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    Hmmm... I always assumed LadyDay was in fact a lady...maybe it was just wishful thinking.
    You assumed correctly.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    The Japanese got the record condom game on locc. Co-sign on Kimono's.

I've never heard of Kimono's but from what Ive heard, some of those Japanese brands tend to run a little small.

• mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts
    HAY GUYZ I HAVE A PENIS IS THIS THE THREAD WHERE WE TALK ABOUT TEH SEX0RZ?