CONDOMS (remotly record related)

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
So, what are your preferences regarding this delicate topic? Lubricated? Ultra-thin? I've been rocking Prime's "Extra-pleasure" thingies for a while, but just recently I went for the 12-pack that brings you 2 of a kind. I carefully display the 12 little friends on the table, close my eyes and take one randomly Speak up

Comments

• This season I'll mostly be sending beads with my trades. More of a caring sharing thing.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    This season I'll mostly be sending beads with my trades. More of a caring sharing thing.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I haven't worn a rubber since the 90s.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

I don't trust anything else.

And don't use spermicide if you don't have to...it tends to numb your partner.

• DukesDukes 24 Posts
    just pull out

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    just pull out

Reged: 05/18/06

Your post count could be indicating the number of childs you will have in this life.

just pull out

Reged: 05/18/06

Your post count could be indicating the number of childs estees you will have in this life.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Extra pleasure don't really seem to promise what they say on the box

I'll rock anything as long as it isn't

a) pub toilet condoms (made for oh so slim dicks and will tend to cut off the circulation)

b) natural rubber (ok for slow lovin but if you get a groove on the room will smell of burning rubber for a good couple of hours afterwards)

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    i do go with the spermicide and am gonna ask my lady about the numbing...she hasn't said anything to date and is usually upfront about stuff. i like that added bit of security.

With those, there's something on the box that says they aren't for more than once a day use and she asked her doctor who told her it's cool if once a day isn't always enough. Different condoms obviously, not the same one. Assumingly something to do with the chemicals involved.

In the Trojan Catalog, they are the purple box.

First time doggie?

• nothing else will do.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

They are a little more expensive, but condoms are not really something to be cheap about because kids are way more expensive. The only problem is the store where I get them always runs out.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    condoms are not really something to be cheap about because kids are way more expensive.
    condoms are not really something to be cheap about because kids are way more expensive.

• Condoms are always the best form of contraception. I carried one around in my wallet and never got laid.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    The Japanese got the record condom game on locc. Co-sign on Kimono's.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Most breakable condom ever.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts

Although a little too warming sometimes.

just pull out
    I know you were probably kidding but I work for an HIV/AIDS prevention org, and most people I meet on the daily are completely unaware of the following:

• Half of all new HIV infections in the U.S. occur in young people 13-24 years of age; that???s 20,000 new HIV positive youth each year
    • 1 in 4 Americans living with AIDS are undiagnosed and don't know they have it.
    • African Americans represent an estimated 13% of the U.S. population, yet they are believed to represent half of new HIV infections.
    • AIDS is the leading cause of death among African Americans ages 25-44.
    • As yet, there is no cure for AIDS. There are treatments, but they are expensive and they can cause awful side effects and some strains of the virus are resistent to medication.
    JUST SAYIN. Protect ya neck and wear a condom.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    1 in 4 Americans living with AIDS are undiagnosed and don't know they have it.

Most breakable condom ever.

O RLY? Never had a Trojan bust on me, EVAR.

I can't say the same for some other brands.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    And don't use spermicide if you don't have to...it tends to numb your partner.
    ask ahead.

Condoms are always the best form of contraception. I carried one around in my wallet and never got laid.
    hah. i've heard its not good to keep them in a wallet, but you do what you gotta do i guess.

Although a little too warming sometimes.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

how creepy is it to have a man go on a record website and try to impress others by showing large condoms. I'm both turned on and repulsed by this pseudo dick measuring contest.

I've had 2 trojans bust on me, meaning I had to go to the free clinic down the street (where my sister works as a doctor) and sit in the lobby while the girl got the morning after pill. Never a good feeling.

I no longer trust those thin condoms because of that.

Been curious about the warming sensation ones but sounds too much like excellerated gonorrhea.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    pAGING tUFF gONG

Cold blooded, and I love it.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

how creepy is it to have a man go on a record website and try to impress others by showing large condoms.

I guess a lot of hip hop oriented strutters like to wear their condoms the way they wear their clothes , loose fitting...

For the record, pretty much any guy can wear Magnums. They are longer and wider at the tip but the base is actually the same size as a regular condom, to prevent slippage. So it's less of a size issue than a preference. It's like pants I guess. Some guys don't like the feel of a "fitted" condom and want more room to maneuver.

• you dont have to worry about condoms, you know where your hands have been.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    how creepy is it to have a man go on a record website and try to impress others by showing large condoms. I'm both turned on and repulsed by this pseudo dick measuring contest.
    OtisFunkmyer is the one w/the XL...so he wins.

its like the others have stated. its more preference. its easier to get off, but not too loose where i gotta worry.

according to most females, size doesn't matter for the most part...its how you work it.
    and i've heard there is also too big...can be painful and intimidating to the ladies.

Been curious about the warming sensation ones but sounds too much like excellerated gonorrhea.
    try the mint tingler.

you dont have to worry about condoms, you know where your hands have been.
    the FUCK???

Please tell me I'm missing a joke here...

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

how creepy is it to have a man go on a record website and try to impress others by showing large condoms.

I guess a lot of hip hop oriented strutters like to wear their condoms the way they wear their clothes , loose fitting...

lol....for real, if action is required, any condom will do that is not out of a pub toilet or comes with neon colors or has been stored unsafely and all that bs i dont care about...however, NOTHING beats the pure raw sex...but protect your neck is necessary, yes...however, if both are tested and the birth control pill is on, best feeling evar...