ATTN: pookeyblow: WTF dude?

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
This fiend gives me a negative feedback on eBay for a VERY CLEAN record I sold him. Some jankey private disco record - so yeah dude it might play with noise BECAUSE IT'S BADLY PRESSED. But seriously, like he doesn't know how to get ahold of me - I would have worked something out. I am a reasonable guy. I've sold/traded hella records to people on the strut and as far as I know no one has ever had a problem. So WHAT THE FUCK?

Comments

• Mega-weak. Pookey Blow is now banned from doing business with me.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Mega-weak. Pookey Blow is now banned from doing business with me.

Did I forget to mention that he also mailed me a butt-plug and called me an "Evil Catholic Swine".

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    Did I forget to mention that he also mailed me a butt-plug and called me an "Evil Catholic Swine".

You have to be kidding...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I didn't know you were Catholic.

Seriously, that's fucked up what pookeyblow did. I hope that he explains his actions.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    BAN

I didn't know you were Catholic.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    dude seriously Hans... this is a very bad look... if you want to do business with people here...

I would be very wary of dealing with you based on this because I've dealt with Jeff numerous times and the records have always been accurately graded and dealings above board. Just got a package from him today that is 110%. You have asked me for records before and this makes me think you are just one of these freakish collectors who are a real hassle to deal with. I don't need that kind of bullshit.

Negative feedbacks are really last resort type actions and should really only be used for the worst of situations. That is fucked up to do to an honest seller.

• dude seriously Hans...

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    dude seriously Hans...

Haha... what a "can of paint" (a 'my crowd' term for someone without enough personality to distinguish themselves from anyone else)

Pookeyblow has a lot of marcofunk in him. The super aggressive collector that turn out to be a major pain in the ass. Dude need to relax!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• Options
    Can't say I'm suprised at these actions. Dude had chump written all over him from the get go. Finally put it in writing.

K.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Whoa, At least I mail folks useful profalactics. A butt-plug is just offensive

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Whoa, At least I mail folks useful profalactics. A butt-plug is just offensive

What is it with all these record mafia messages on the mail lately?

• Can't say I'm suprised at these actions. Dude had chump written all over him from the get go. Finally put it in writing.

K.

Heartily co-signed. Don't mess with the Master Digger!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Hans, I sent you all those pictures of my records! You promised me to tell me what you did with them. Send me your article, dammit! Digga, plaeze!

• pookeyblow
    User 06/12/06 01:44 PM Making a new reply: Re: ATTN: pookeyblow: WTF

• pookeyblowpookeyblow 406 Posts
    Nah.. latley I have been very pissed to receive records that are described as mint and little or no surface noise when played. I am very sorry, I know I should have emailed you first, but I am so fucking pissed off right now. The last records I've bought from eBay, all described as mint or near mint, have been vg or vg+ with crackles and shit repeating constant through the record.
    Seriously, this record has crackles and surface noise that affect play & this shit is repeating over and over. You should have mentioned that in your item description. and not describe the record as Near mint. I can record a soundclip if you want.. maybe its a poor pressing, I haven't looked deep enuff into the grooves, but the record is NOT near mint..

I didn't even know you was a strutter.. I hope we can work something out and I am sure I can remove the bad feedback, but I was veeeeeery disappointed when I first played this record and found out that the record was not as described! the record is useless

Hans... some people grade visually... sometimes private pressed records sound like crap naturally... you learn this as you buy records for a while... bottom line if you are dissatisfied you email the person... ask for a refund... this is basic etiquette and if you cannot follow it you have no business buying on ebay or over the internet... you don't just jump the gun and fuck with a seller's rep like that... I advise you to remove the neg feedback and apologize... seriously weak dude...

Hans, I sent you all those pictures of my records! You promised me to tell me what you did with them. Send me your article, dammit! Digga, plaeze!

Whatsup Grope? sorry about that! forgot all about it! but you know what? The magazine project went well! grades: communication: 6 production: 6 design: 6! & 6 is the best grade yiu can get.. so thanks to you! you are allways showin me love her on soulstrut.. big up

puttin this project up for oral exams now on wednesday.. ill send it to you on wednesday. promise.. wish me luck!

Hans... some people grade visually... sometimes private pressed records sound like crap naturally... you learn this as you buy records for a while... bottom line if you are dissatisfied you email the person... ask for a refund... this is basic etiquette and if you cannot follow it you have no business buying on ebay or over the internet... you don't just jump the gun and fuck with a seller's rep like that... I advise you to remove the neg feedback and apologize... seriously weak dude...

I know.. but listen up. I know he is a known seller and all that. I said I am sorry.. but I dont get it because the description says "Little or no surface noise when played". Jonny, read what I wrote. I don't wanna beef with anyone, but its weak to sell me a record described as near mint but has surface noise and crackles like a vg/vg+ record.. and that makes me pissed off.

hcrink, pm me and we can solve the problem..

outta here

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Whatsup Grope? sorry about that! forgot all about it! but you know what? The magazine project went well! grades: communication: 6 production: 6 design: 6! & 6 is the best grade yiu can get.. so thanks to you! you are allways showin me love her on soulstrut.. big up

puttin this project up for oral exams now on wednesday.. ill send it to you on wednesday. promise.. wish me luck!

good luck mayne! wasn't trying to hate. just kidding. what's all the fuzz about! it's just reccords!

As for the grading - I never played this record - I often don't play records I buy to eBay. But this was visually a record that looked like it'd never left it's sleeve. So yeah, it's a visual Near Mint. But yeah, it's a private record. I get stuff like this all the time sealed and they often play with noise. That's just how it is - and I just assume that record collectors who are bidding on something like this know that. But seriously dude, even if the record was totally skated this could have been cleared up with a couple emails. I've been selling on eBay for 4 years now and I do not have one neg for bad grading - well, untill now. I even left you a positive in good faith right when you paid. So, yeah, plaese to remove the neg and if you want to work something out on this record PM me.

Anyhow, thanks to Jonny and everyone else for vouching for my charachter.

I know.. but listen up. I know he is a known seller and all that. I said I am sorry.. but I dont get it because the description says "Little or no surface noise when played". Jonny, read what I wrote. I don't wanna beef with anyone, but its weak to sell me a record described as near mint but has surface noise and crackles like a vg/vg+ record.. and that makes me pissed off.

hcrink, pm me and we can solve the problem..

outta here

#1, perhaps the discrepancy between the description and what you heard means... there was a mistake. They happen, we're all human. You don't just haul off and leave a nasty negative like that. Email the dude first and ask for a refund if you're that angry (over a fucking $15 record no less...jeez...)

#2, you're asking him to pm you, you should be the one doing the pm-ing... because as of right now, I count three or four sellers just who have posted in this thread who now won't do business with you.

#3, post that soundclip or you're soft. I've never gotten anything substandard from Jeff... so until I hear different I am going to side with him... as will most people who have the same experience. You: 17 year old disco-rap fiend building your e-collection.. Him: longtime collector and dealer who has a history of fair and positive deals.

No offense, but right now you're looking pretty

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    please to explain the butt-plug!!!

please to explain the butt-plug!!!

I never sent him any emails. Butt-plug jokes right now is silly..

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Butt-plug jokes are never silly - and always