Sign Language Strut

2»

Comments

• Adam, when I was learning about deaf culture the deaf people I knew had a very low opinion of people selling "I Am Deaf" cards or flowers. You've discovered that some are not even deaf. What is your opinion on this occupation.

I've never really had an opinion on it and never really heard any of the deaf people I know say anything positive or negative about them. I don't think I've seen too many of these guys in my life. Usually I get pretty happy to speak with a deaf person that I don't know through my parents. Every time I've met a deaf sign card hustler I've had a pleasant conversation, most of them are really glad to be able to have a chat with someone.

People that fake being deaf to make a buck though are pretty fucking low. Honestly what kind of man sinks to the type of level where they mock a handicap person? I know people that wish they could blessed enough to have the ability to hear and the privileges that surround it.

• Well you've got the answer, but as I read the og post, i was thinking devil + beard. Jinx does have the old school devil goatee i believe. anywhooooo....

Is it possible he thinks J****n is actually the Devil????