San Anontion & Houston - WHAT IT DO!?!?!?!?!

yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
So I'm rolling into these two lovely cities this weekend (aleit - I'll holla) anybody got any jumpoffs, excellent local spots to eat, etc???? PM or put on blast and no !!!Georges

Comments

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    I sent GenePontecorvo a list of SA spots. it was kinda long, so I don't want to type it up again, but he may still have it in his box. hit him on the pm if you wanna know the deal

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    are you going to be in Austin at all?

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    No Austin this time, but am rolling to Dallas on Sunday for game 2!

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    lucky! I hear the nosebleed seats are major $$$
    I'm in DFW if you are going to be around for a while in Big D

• I sent GenePontecorvo a list of SA spots. it was kinda long, so I don't want to type it up again, but he may still have it in his box. hit him on the pm if you wanna know the deal

I gotta share that wealth??

I sent him the lowdown.

Forgot he was a Heat fan.

I sent GenePontecorvo a list of SA spots. it was kinda long, so I don't want to type it up again, but he may still have it in his box. hit him on the pm if you wanna know the deal

I gotta share that wealth??

I sent him the lowdown.

haha you don't have to do anything...

for a while i was pretty hush hush about my local spots down there, but now I've moved and looking back on it, most of those dudes can't possibly make much money doing it, and I bet the more business they get, the more stock they'll be able to keep bringing in. I mean when it comes down to it, SA's got no market and no records so it's better to try to keep these guys afloat than have a "secret spot." oh, and yes, I know you were being sarcastic, I just felt like talking.

Just be sure to leave all the raer disco 12"s for me when for when I go home to visit

My money's on Dallas. Go Mavs.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    gotta support local san antonio sellers- minus that Alamo Records weirdo.
    can't imagine folks get much business.
    and ain't no secrets.
    tough digging but hard work can pay off.
    what's up jacob?!?!?

I sent him the lowdown.

good looks!!!

Not a Heat fan, but down with Shaq and want him to win one without Kobe!!! (I'm a Kobe Hatter) Plus I'm a Knick fan and have aligned myself with Riles since Starks couldn't make it happen for me in 94!!!!!

and ain't no secrets.
    tough digging but hard work can pay off.
    what's up jacob?!?!?

whatup a**!

• g-

stop by the store in austin if you get a chance.

1704 s. congress
    austin, tx

going through on your way to Dallas?

will do if I'm rolling thru Austin (haven't made that part of the plan yet). If I have to go thru Austin to get to Dallas from Houston - you'll see me!

Anybody got the skinny on the dope Mexican spot in either city or are they like Indian resturants on 6th St in NYC (all pretty much the same quality)??? The artist I'm doing shows with is really into enchiladas with shredded beef (not ground).

will like to get a shout out to aleit for coming thru SA. though there were records copped, it was dope chilling. I made it to shoot-around, which was way doper than the game. Dallas in 5.

We'll get up soon.

peas,
    G