Request For K From Canada

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
You're the king of Weekday/end finds and I truly enjoy seeing all your scores.....BUT......I have this weird vision in my head of the smoke filled Canadian/Rasta back rooms filled with mega-stacks of vinyl that you must be crawling through each and every week.SO...Just to satisfy my mind and erase what I am sure is an incorrect stereotype, please post a photo or two of these places where you score all this stuff.I don't want names or addresses, just a visual of what it must be like digging on any given day with K from Canada!!Mucho Gracias.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    he did that like two weeks ago.

search for the thread with "soundsystem" in the heading

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Cool....thanks

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    You're the king of Weekday/end finds and I truly enjoy seeing all your scores.....

BUT......

I have this weird vision in my head of the smoke filled Canadian/Rasta back rooms filled with mega-stacks of vinyl that you must be crawling through each and every week.

SO...

Just to satisfy my mind and erase what I am sure is an incorrect stereotype, please post a photo or two of these places where you score all this stuff.

I don't want names or addresses, just a visual of what it must be like digging on any given day with K from Canada!!

Mucho Gracias.

and, if you dont mind me asking Mister K,

I somehow have a vision in my head you do all your digging by bike.. So do you have all these ragga-goldmines within a biking radius of your house? If so, I need to move to Canada asap.

Multo grazie.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Cool....thanks

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    K is so next level that he just sits in his apartment and lets the vinyl come to him. Really.

• Options
    You're the king of Weekday/end finds and I truly enjoy seeing all your scores.....

BUT......

I have this weird vision in my head of the smoke filled Canadian/Rasta back rooms filled with mega-stacks of vinyl that you must be crawling through each and every week.

SO...

Just to satisfy my mind and erase what I am sure is an incorrect stereotype, please post a photo or two of these places where you score all this stuff.

I don't want names or addresses, just a visual of what it must be like digging on any given day with K from Canada!!

Mucho Gracias.

and, if you dont mind me asking Mister K,

I somehow have a vision in my head you do all your digging by bike.. So do you have all these ragga-goldmines within a biking radius of your house? If so, I need to move to Canada asap.

Multo grazie.

I'm good for about 100KM a day (half of that being some weight in my bag. If not, I'm allowed on the subway/Go Train during non-peak hours with my bike, so i coordinate my trips around those times if it's a long trek (Brampton, Hamilton (though I've rode there) for example).

K.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Jamaican soul collectors.... THE FINAL FRONTIER

J in NYC

• scarborough to hamilton?

• Options
    I lived downtown when I did it. King and Parliament to Hamilton and back.

K.