Look, Nobody Cares That You're A Dj

2»

Comments

• as much as I like it that pic can't be real.

As much as I like this thread, it's 5 months old!

• Wait...is that guy wearing a cape? No, he can't really be wearing a cape, can he? Holy fuck, he's wearing a cape. Why the hell would you wear a cape?

I was wondering to myself..."is that guy wearing a cape???"

cape = bat cave

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    CAPE RAP

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

Wait...is that guy wearing a cape? No, he can't really be wearing a cape, can he? Holy fuck, he's wearing a cape. Why the hell would you wear a cape?

Kind of looks like a Darth Vader costume.

• CAPE RAP

Also spells:

crap ape
    ap (pearson) caper
    pape car
    rape cap
    pear pac

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    As much as its over a year old its still a pretty sauce attempt at being funny.

"LOL You're not who you think you are because I know who you are so sit the fuck down, also you look funny"[/b]

OLD

• I disagree, this shit is funny and on point.

If you are a DJ and cant laugh at this, you deserve your own entry in this list.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    As much as its over a year old its still a pretty sauce attempt at being funny.

"LOL You're not who you think you are because I know who you are so sit the fuck down, also you look funny"[/b]

OLD
    I agree w/ this. Its not even particularly trenchant. "LOL HIPSTERS LOL RAVERS"

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    as much as I like it that pic can't be real.

As much as I like this thread, it's 5 months old!

I think it's actually 17 months old.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I wonder how it came back up. I was looking at the thread title and then saw my name next to it like "wtf?". I didn't even remember that until I opened and read it.

• I wonder how it came back up.

Big shout out to BIG STACKS!!!

• my mom cares im a dj. she said i was pretty good infact. she even brings me celery with peanut butter when i practice.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    my mom cares im a dj. she said i was pretty good infact. she even brings me celery with peanut butter when i practice.
    Dude, when I DJ, I bring YOUR mom the celery stick with peanutbutter.

That's right, virtual yo momma jokes...whut now?

?????

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Wait...is that guy wearing a cape? No, he can't really be wearing a cape, can he? Holy fuck, he's wearing a cape. Why the hell would you wear a cape?

You still say hello!

Hahahaha!

"Elaine I can understand, but how could Jerry Not! Say! Hello!"

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Come on guys! PLUR!

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    . 1. Rave DJ-- Dude, first of all, raves were never even cool to begin with.
    Hmmmm. Definitely a rockist. And shit, teh vinyls are trendy again so I guess being a DJ is cool again?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Rave DJ = EDM DJ now? 

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    I forgot about this. So good.

Also, I needs me a cape!

• It still baffles me that I'm not surround by chicks when Im there spinning my obscure 12"s, whats more I have record weights and a lollypop stick headphone.
    Whats wrong with these chicks?
    They don't seem to care!
    para11axBig_StacksDuderonomy