stuff for trade(updated)

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited June 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Or sale...7'sworld wonders:funky washing machine/flip a coin (on alarm) nm-smoke:oh love/love lets be happy (on mo-soul records) vgwaterwitch-bump/which way to go (on mcs records)junior mance:thank you falletin me be mice elf again/never say naw (atlanta wlb promo) vg++the vanguards:the thought of losing your love/it's too late for love(on lamp) vgpiero umiliani:mah-na,mah-na 7in (emi int'l uk small hole issue)vgthe masterplan-only you can touch this heart of mine/inst(on fos gold records) g+melvin carter-tired of being fooled by you/i'll be true to you(on peacock)nm- promoalvin cash-whip it to me/alvin's bag(on toddlin town.)vg promosteve grossman-zulu stomp/katonah (on pm records)promo vg++soul-peace of mind/to mend a broken heart (on musicor) vg-(plays great)the mustangs-how funky can you get/turn back the hands of time(on jetstar) vg+ yellow vinylthe new apocalypse:stainless soul (on mta) nm-first company-sho is bold/same old thing (on active) nm-pi r square-fantasy pt's 1& 2 (wee records) vg to vg+myra banks-the message from a soul sister pt's 1 & 2 nm-natural order: jealousy pt's 1 & 2(sounds of washington dc)vgphase III:ep (on y'blood records) nm-patriza & jimmy:trust your child vg++dennis coffey-theme to black belt jones/love theme from b.b.j.(on wb,flip issue)vg++711-the slurp/strange things (nm-)(have two copies)william hull-they gonna gitcha/it's almost tomorrow (on condor records) nm-rudy and the cruisers:car show/cruisin' baby(pic sleve,on lolita records) vg+lp'sjohnny teupen:plays harp(with kenny clarke,jimmy woode,sahib shihab,ect)(on saba)vg++oliver nelson:skull session lp(promo) vg++begining of the end:funky nassau lp vg++will post more records later todaythanks for looking and hit me with offers(either trade or cash).much peace and respectadrian

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    some more lp's

fuzzy haskins:a whole nother thang (m-)shrink still attached(westbound records)

sam davis&the twin cities gospel ensemble:i've been changed (cada records) vg to vg+(really dope soulful gospel)

harold aleander:are you ready ?(on flying dutchman) vg+(has writing on jacket)

melvin sparks-texas twister(on eastbound records)vg++

melivn van peeble:as serious as a heart attack vg+

melvin van peeble:brer soul vg+

karl berger:with silence (on enja) vg+

24 karat black:ghetto's mis..(you know)(still has shrink attached,wattstax sticker,ect...) nm-

hit me and thanks again

much peace and respect

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    oh...

dennis coffey-theme to black belt jones/love theme from b.b.j.(on wb,flip issue)vg++

when i said flip, i was speaking on the lines of it is a philippines issue of that 7in.

in all honesty, i think the philippines issue is louder than the u.s. issue.
    (was just making comparisons to the u.s. issue i have and the blah, blah ,blah..)

just wanted to let ya'll know.

thanks again

mucho peace and respect
    adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    world wonders:funky washing machine

is on hold(for the time being)

everything else is still there

thanks
    adrian

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    pm sent, sir.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    the world wonders is spoken for now.

thanks again to everyone that has been responding.

much peace and respect
    adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts

hello folks:

anyone still interested in any of these let me know.if anyone has tried to get ahold of me(i have not been getting anyone else's p.m's)from what i have been told.

much peace and respect
    adrian

Or sale...

7's

smoke:oh love/love lets be happy (on mo-soul records) vg

waterwitch-bump/which way to go (on mcs records)

junior mance:thank you falletin me be mice elf again/never say naw (atlanta wlb promo) vg++

the vanguards:the thought of losing your love/it's too late for love(on lamp) vg

piero umiliani:mah-na,mah-na 7in (emi int'l uk small hole issue)vg

the masterplan-only you can touch this heart of mine/inst(on fos gold records) g+

melvin carter-tired of being fooled by you/i'll be true to you(on peacock)nm- promo

alvin cash-whip it to me/alvin's bag(on toddlin town.)vg promo

steve grossman-zulu stomp/katonah (on pm records)promo vg++

soul-peace of mind/to mend a broken heart (on musicor) vg-(plays great)

the mustangs-how funky can you get/turn back the hands of time(on jetstar) vg+ yellow vinyl

the new apocalypse:stainless soul (on mta) nm-

first company-sho is bold/same old thing (on active) nm-

pi r square-fantasy pt's 1& 2 (wee records) vg to vg+

myra banks-the message from a soul sister pt's 1 & 2 nm-

natural order: jealousy pt's 1 & 2(sounds of washington dc)vg

phase III:ep (on y'blood records) nm-

patriza & jimmy:trust your child vg++

dennis coffey-theme to black belt jones/love theme from b.b.j.(on wb,flip issue)vg++

711-the slurp/strange things (nm-)(have two copies)

william hull-they gonna gitcha/it's almost tomorrow (on condor records) nm-

rudy and the cruisers:car show/cruisin' baby(pic sleve,on lolita records) vg+

lp's

johnny teupen:plays harp(with kenny clarke,jimmy woode,sahib shihab,ect)(on saba)
    vg++

oliver nelson:skull session lp(promo) vg++

begining of the end:funky nassau lp vg++

will post more records later today

thanks for looking and hit me with offers(either trade or cash).

much peace and respect
    adrian

some more lp's

fuzzy haskins:a whole nother thang (m-)shrink still attached(westbound records)

sam davis&the twin cities gospel ensemble:i've been changed (cada records) vg to vg+(really dope soulful gospel)

harold aleander:are you ready ?(on flying dutchman) vg+(has writing on jacket)

melvin sparks-texas twister(on eastbound records)vg++

melivn van peeble:as serious as a heart attack vg+

melvin van peeble:brer soul vg+

karl berger:with silence (on enja) vg+

24 karat black:ghetto's mis..(you know)(still has shrink attached,wattstax sticker,ect...) nm-