Nike X=Timbo Y where X=9 (shoe auction related)

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone here wear a US men's 9 in Nikes AND wear Timberlands? If so, what size do you wear in Tims? Tryna get in on an auction, but don't wanna end up with the wrong size.This is a very wack post.I predict 45 views in the first hour (it's now 3:00pm in Cali).Thanks!

Comments

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Okay, only 39 after an hour. Guess I'm slippin'.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Anyone here wear a US men's 9 in Nikes AND wear Timberlands? If so, what size do you wear in Tims?

Tryna get in on an auction, but don't wanna end up with the wrong size.

This is a very wack post.

I predict 45 views in the first hour (it's now 3:00pm in Cali).

Thanks!

I think I wear Tims 1/2 size smaller than Nikes.

I do not wear either Tims or Nikes to the office, so will have to wait til I get home to confirm.

I do not wear either Tims or Nikes to the office, so will have to wait til I get home to confirm.

This is helpful information.

The auction in question ends in 3 days, so there's plenty of time. Thanks.

PS I'm only buying these because I heard Ellay Khule mention them in a song.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

This is helpful information.

The auction in question ends in 3 days, so there's plenty of time. Thanks.

PS I'm only buying these because I heard Ellay Khule mention them in a song.

A further tip: rocking the Tims unlaced allows you to subtract 1/2 a size. My girlfriend says it is unseemly for someone of my age/occupation to do this, so I am no longer allowed to.

A further tip: rocking the Tims unlaced allows you to subtract 1/2 a size. My girlfriend says it is unseemly for someone of my age/occupation to do this, so I am no longer allowed to.

My girlfriend has encouraged me to rock Tims unlaced, but I told her that it would be unseemly for someone of my age/race to do this [see also the word dun].