Strutters need a Guide To Cool

BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
1. When visiting a misstress of the night, be sure to remove your socks as well as the rest of your clothing.2. Nobody above the legal drinking age orders Long Island Ice Tea.add on.

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts

2. Nobody above the legal drinking age orders Long Island Ice Tea.

i think that this may be debatable though. i see where you're coming from, but every once in a while you just want to get fucked up real quick. an LI is alright on occasion...anyone else feel me. jameson's is my shit lately though.

back to the program.

3. fresh dome.piece touch up weekly. regardless of a retracting hairline.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    1. When visiting a misstress of the night, be sure to remove your socks as well as the rest of your clothing and hang them on the headboard.

Real Powers know the deal

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

i think that this may be debatable though. i see where you're coming from, but every once in a while you just want to get fucked up real quick.
    yes
    this shitty college bar that my friends and i rarely go to has 2 dollar long island iced teas that taste like utter shit but are strong as hell
    getting plastered drunk for under 20 bucks cannot be underestimated

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

3. fresh dome.piece touch up weekly. regardless of a retracting hairline.

• aegisaegis 261 Posts

Long Island iced teas are the perfect crowded, open bar drinks. Only fight the crowds once or twice.

Long Island iced teas are the perfect crowded, open bar drinks. Only fight the crowds once or twice.

Well all I know is in NYC it's the quickest way to get carded.

[ap]Help me to help you.[/ap]

i think that this may be debatable though. i see where you're coming from, but every once in a while you just want to get fucked up real quick.
    yes

this shitty college bar that my friends and i rarely go to has 2 dollar long island iced teas that taste like utter shit but are strong as hell
    getting plastered drunk for under 20 bucks cannot be underestimated

I'll bet any double poured in Brooklyn is stronger than 90% of the world's LIIT's. Most bars mix all the shit up beforehand and you know it's the lime and sour that gives it kick.

Also, many nightclubs in NYC put Georgi in all their Absoluts. Illegal, but that's why the MTA buses have Georgi "Thanks for making us #1" ads on them.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

If you're tryin' to get fucked up, take shots. Stop ordering foo-foo fuckoff drinks.

• damagedamage 118 Posts

If you're tryin' to get fucked up, take shots. Stop ordering foo-foo fuckoff drinks.

TROOF

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Scale ingredients to servings

1 part vodka
    1 part tequila
    1 part rum
    1 part gin
    1 part triple sec
    1 1/2 parts sweet and sour mix
    1 splash Coca-Cola??

LIT is nothin' to fuk wit, if you love sour po drinks.
    I like em

can someone explain why anyone cares what drink someone else orders?

Bouncers care.

I bartend, and people who order this tend to want to get fucked up as quickly as possible. No problem there, persay, just don't want the liability around my neck. I also see LIT drinkers as notoriously cheap.

• mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts

I used to get Long Island's back in 1998, but I got the ones that were 1.5 litres and served in a motherfucking sandbox pail.

Just had a can of Guinness, but now you've gone and whetted my appetite for one!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

I know women who won't go on a second date with a dude if he orders some foo-foo drink like a Midori sour or something.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    1. When visiting a misstress of the night, be sure to remove your socks as well as the rest of your clothing and hang them on the headboard.

Real Powers know the deal

LOL !!

• (half) a can of root beer

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    (half) a can of root beer

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    Scale ingredients to servings

Muddle lime, cranberries and strawberries

add-
    1 part absolut citron
    1 part cuervo
    1 part bacardi
    1 part bombay saphire
    1 part cointreau
    1 splash Coca-Cola

Crushed ice, dash of angostura tallest glass you can find.

LIT is nothin' to fuk wit

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Anything with a straw sticking out of the glass is frou frou. No exceptions.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    LIT is one step up from frat punch. Then again I never liked froufy drinks either. My drink of choice is a bloody mary or a dirty vodka martini EDIT: or if I want sweet a mojito or cuba libre.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    having worked in bars all over the world for going on 12 years now id like to add my 0,02 on why people care what other people drink.

1. if you order a LI and are a. male or b. over 21 you will be tagged by bartenders and bouncers as a potential troublemaker and a definate dickhead.
    2. if you ask for a 'whiskey' or 'vodka' or 'gin' or even 'beer' you will get the cheapest shit we can possibly find.
    3. if you mix good whiskey with cola or drink it on the rocks you are an amateur
    4. Jager bombs are not cool
    5. drinking a shot by holding it between your thumb abd pinkie or only on your mouth immediatly identifies you as a poser.
    6. the more debris in a drink (straws, fruit, stirrers, umfuckingbrellas) the bigger the idiot drinking it.
    7. if the beer comes in a bottle, drink it from the bottle.
    8. if you spill a drink, smash a glass etc, say sorry (amazing how many dont)
    9. if you are a man and you drink breezers or smirnoff ice or any other premix candydrink: time to take a long hard look in the mirror homey.
    10. TIP YOUR BARTENDER

• AaronAaron 977 Posts

having worked in bars all over the world for going on 12 years now id like to add my 0,02 on why people care what other people drink.

1. if you order a LI and are a. male or b. over 21 you will be tagged by bartenders and bouncers as a potential troublemaker and a definate dickhead.
    2. if you ask for a 'whiskey' or 'vodka' or 'gin' or even 'beer' you will get the cheapest shit we can possibly find.
    3. if you mix good whiskey with cola or drink it on the rocks you are an amateur
    5. drinking a shot by holding it between your thumb abd pinkie or only on your mouth immediatly identifies you as a poser.
    6. the more debris in a drink (straws, fruit, stirrers, umfuckingbrellas) the bigger the idiot drinking it.
    9. if you are a man and you drink breezers or smirnoff ice or any other premix candydrink: time to take a long hard look in the mirror homey.
    10. TIP YOUR BARTENDER

Co-sign and
    talk

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

I understand that it's definitely not Jager's intended use, but what's the issue with Jager bombs? Have they become the drink equivalant of a trucker hat, or what?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    lol @ dudes who are concerned with drinks affecting their manliness. You all have been watching too many "Man Law" commercials.

Alcohol has a certain taste--go with it. Ordering a Bud Light with lemons, limes and tomato juice on the side, plus some olives to dip in your creation is annoying.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

I understand that it's definitely not Jager's intended use, but what's the issue with Jager bombs? Have they become the drink equivalant of a trucker hat, or what?

pretty much. and its more to do with the fact that the B7T wankers that are all about them right now seem to think that they are being really fucking original ordering them

• having worked in bars all over the world for going on 12 years now id like to add my 0,02 on why people care what other people drink.

10. TIP YOUR BARTENDER

Amen!
    much respect to the bartenders.

9. if you are a man and you drink breezers or smirnoff ice or any other premix candydrink: time to take a long hard look in the mirror homey honey.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    lol @ dudes who are concerned with drinks affecting their manliness. You all have been watching too many "Man Law" commercials.

Exactly.

And fuck snooty fucking bartenders. Like your opinion even matters. You are paid to serve the customer. What drink the customer orders if none of your concern.

I have never ordered a LIT, but I recently had to cut out diary, wheat and high sugar foods from my diet, and drinking shorts, all night, meens a lot of trips to the bar. So I would check the 'non manly' drinks occasionally. And the fucking shit you have to put up with, from barstaff, who think that their possition somehow elevates them above the level of the customer. wankers.