edited June 2006 in Strut Central
whaddayathink? or just

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    it's hard to not appreciate him as the god he is thanks to the Simpsons

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Macgyver is hard as fugg.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Thanks to Macgyver I make sure I never leave the house without a chewing gum wrapper in my pocket. Saved my life on many occasions.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    JINX

In all seriousness tho, I watched a lot of macguyver when I was a kid.

But I was the kind of kid who took apart clock radios for fun and played too much dragon warrior.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Growing up Quaker I always appreciated his ability to handle problems without guns, but sometimes that shit was just stupid. Pick up the gun, and put down the Swiss Army, the container of Crisco, the chewing gum, and the magnifying glass.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

HAHA, this made me laugh out loud.

I say yay to MacGyver. Used to watch that show every week.

• earthingsearthings 78 Posts
    I was a big fan growing up. I even had a mullet for a couple of months when I was like 10 years old. Just because Macgyver had one. Looking at old pictures I must say I was back then, but it made me feel very cool at the time.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I was a big fan growing up. I even had a mullet for a couple of months when I was like 10 years old. Just because Macgyver had one. Looking at old pictures I must say I was back then, but it made me feel very cool at the time.

post the pic or youre softserve with nutty sprinkles on top.

really though, as long as it made you feel cool at age 10, who cares what it looks like now.

now how about posting the mullet pic?...

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
    who out there DOESN'T like that show?

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    I was a big fan growing up, and though I'm still a fan I'm a bit pickier about the episodes I watch. All that nuclear cold war mumbo jumbo is pretty dated, and to me the best episodes are the more urban ones with involvement from the other main characters (Pete, Murdoch, etc.). I always respected the fact that when the Pete character (Dana Elcar, who passed away a couple of years ago) was going blind, they confronted it head on, incorporating it into the storyline.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    best villain:

but lets not forget jack dalton:

or pete thorton from the phoenix foundation

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    always loved the fact that he could build an atom bomb out of a pencil and gasoline...well, sort of...

• Macgyver was able to escape, using only this giant buttplug...

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    Thanks to Macgyver I make sure I never leave the house without a chewing gum wrapper in my pocket. Saved my life on many occasions.