slavinslavin 577 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i have one of those

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    the perfect project blowed accesory

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    That is some off the wall red neck shit! Most of my co-workers would love one of those. I really need to get a new job

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    Can you pull your pocket knife out while your riding your horse (or your iron horse). You might need to but it's there in your pocket under your chaps where you can't get to it.

just what the red necks need

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    whether I'm opening a box, cutting a spring, or slapping a bad guy in his face and poking his eyes out -- it's all the same to me, it doesn't matter how I move, my knife's doing the same thing I'm doing.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I cary a knife always, very handy.

I like these belt buckle ones too, they look super easy acess. No good styles that I saw though.

I like these belt buckle ones too, they look super easy acess. No good styles that I saw though.

look close you can find the one w/ skulls & iron crosses... mb even the good ol' ss...

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    "reaching for your knife right now would be like committing suicide"

.....assuming of course that you can kill me instantly with a 2" knife.

PS: that's some seriously substandard green screening. I hope they didn't pay much for it.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    look close you can find the one w/ skulls & iron crosses... mb even the good ol' ss...
    well I'm really looking for something in a bald eagle grippin a rifle perched over a burning bush while chocking osama w/ the other claw and all backed w/ an american flag (w/ water mark of W in it), all this should be in full color too.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    sorry, those sold out instantly.

well I'm really looking for something in a bald eagle grippin a rifle perched over a burning bush while chocking osama w/ the other claw and all backed w/ an american flag (w/ water mark of W in it), all this should be in full color too.

location!

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    what about throwing star belt buckle or brass knuckles belt buckle??? oh wait, i saw what brass knuckles can do for you in an underground hip-hop fight... boomerang belt buckle would be kinda cool.

i don't think that knife is badder than the knife from that movie Cobra (feat. Sylvester Stallone).

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    DJ Sheep's hommie says, "Now that's a knife!"

• i don't think that knife is badder than the knife from that movie Cobra (feat. Sylvester Stallone).

yeah, the knife was mean but his whip was meaner..