Ebay knowledge wanted

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
When someone bids on your item, and he was a previous "watcher", does it make him disappear from the "watchers" count?I know, is too deep a question, but it would really help me sleep at night to know this.Also, is Kid Rock emo-rap?

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Also, is Kid Rock emo-rap?

Nah. Kid Rock is on some Southern Rock Country schitt.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    from the great Southern state of Michigan!

• djrdjr 511 Posts

I am assuming it does not remove them from your watchers list, as I have bid on many records that I had previously been watching only to have the item appear in both my "bidding" list and my "watching" list.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I am assuming it does not remove them from your watchers list, as I have bid on many records that I had previously been watching only to have the item appear in both my "bidding" list and my "watching" list.

Thanks man! Now, what about Kid Rock?

• Options

I'm assuming their ont he watchers list until they've stopped watching the item. If they bid nad then remove the item from their watch list, then they will no longer be watching.

K.