Who asked me about the 'Maximum Load' 45?

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
I'm sure it was a soulstrut person - get at me on PM if it was you - cause this copy won't last long if I don;t hear something from someone soon.PeaceMark

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i just got this in the mail. its kinda dope. the flip is G-A-R-A-B-A-G-E. its amazing what a band can do on two sides of a 45. whats the value on something like this? i dont know these aussie records.

also got the jackie orszaczky/marcia hines band 45 which is also nice. disco funk...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Oh damn. Nice scores there.

Yeah the Maximum Load track is dope and the flip is terrible. Apparently they did an album too that has a couple of other worthwhile numbers, but I've never turned it up in the field.

The Maximum Load 45 is a $50 record, but that Jackie O/Marcia Hines single is really rare - I'd value it at $70-100. Nice stuff. Where/how did you cop those titles?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    samantha sent them along with a payment to me. very sweet of her... i did not know of their existance until i opened the box yesterday.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Ahh Samantha. I didn't know you had dealings with her. Tell her 'Pinky' says hi!
    She makes a great cup of coffee too!