People Under The Stairs coming to NZ (yay!!)

holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
I just got my ticket for the PUTS show on the 17th, should be a good night, I hope people get out to support them & get their tickets early so they don't have to pull a Public Enemy or Arrested Development on us. Will be cool to see Thes in action.

Comments

• solahsolah 2 Posts
    i got mine for the LA show. June 2nd. GOnna be DOPE!

• These guys were great when they come here last. Small venue and even smaller crowd, but they got the place going despite the bad sound. Get out and support Thes and Double K!

• idiotproofidiotproof 880 Posts
    Should be a ripper show.
    In the same venue here in Sydney that held the Scratch Tour a few years ago with Q-Bert, Jazzy Jay & J-Rocc. Rarely a hip hop show is held there.
    Unfortunately Sheep won't be repping with The Optimen. Too busy digging in the prefectures of the 8 islands...

• Ian_DIan_D 120 Posts
    man i'm insainly jealous !!! mike and chris won't be in the UK until October !!!
    I cannot wait to see them i've waited soooo long, love the flyer that is DOPE !!!!

Still going to see the ozzy funksters The Bamboos on the 22nd June and already seen Ugly Duckling and Giant Panda so that will have to keep me going until then.
    Enjoy the show guys !!