Ooh Tv

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
I have a deal with a site called "Ooh TV". Be sure to check out the SG channel.http://www.ooh.tv/ViewChannel.aspx?ChannelID=69945443&ReleaseID=84352356#Copy and paste into your web browser if it doesn't link.

Comments

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
    nice....lovin that you bumpin the bliss joint in the truck !!!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Thanks, that's the first song I listen to when I wake up in the morning! Just like the guy said in the video. Now where the hell did you get that CTI case! I need one of those.

• that makes me want to go to Crossroads right now.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

HOLY SHIT!!! THEE CTI suitcase!!!! Unfrickin' believeable!!!!!!

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    It was for sale on Ebay but you didn't buy it ? Was it empty ?

Phil, I see you like to preserve your sexy. Did you forget about moisturizing your situation?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Phil, I see you like to preserve your sexy. Did you forget about moisturizing your situation?

HAHAHAHA... yeah, I did forget about that part! Very important if you want to preserve your sexy.

Nice diggin' clip, BTW. Do you really still go in stores to find stuff or was that kinda staged for the film crew? I honestly can't even do it anymore, man. Too many times going into shops and finding nothing I can really use. It's not worth it for me to spend an hour flipping through the same damn records and MAYBE get lucky to find one halfway decent record. I'd think for a dude on your level it would be even more fruitless.

I helped out with a Devin the Dude show in Portland, Oregon. When I'm n a town I'm hardly ever in I might stop by a record store as was the case in the clip. We were actually on our way to breakfast and then home. I told my boys I was gonna go flip through some records real quick. you never know right? Well this cat that was with us ended up filming what you see. I remember asking him why are you filming? Get outta my face already! Lol. Then he said I need content for ooh tv. Man o man I wish I had a fucking hidden camera on me at all times! I deal with funny ass shit daily. It would make the best reality tv. For instance the "new jack swing" tour was here over the weekend and GUY had their afterparty at my club. Aaron Hall asked me to get all the black girls away from him and get him some white girls! Lmao. How funny would that be on reality tv? I was gonna start having one of my boys just always filming but then all the shit I go through wouldn't happen because I have a camera man with me. No I don't go in record stores either. I can't find shit anywhere, not even on line. Only through super private dealers and collectros!

• Aaron Hall asked me to get all the black girls away from him and get him some white girls!

Aaron Hall asked me to get all the black girls away from him and get him some white girls!

Aaron Hall asked me to get all the black girls away from him and get him some white girls!