FUCK TAKO

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Here's your thread, bitch.

Comments

• takotako 50 Posts
    yes i need some beef in my life please go on dissing me without making any reasonable arguments against my reasoning that the us goverment/army has killed many innocent people
    salam

• takotako 50 Posts
    so you support the war in irak?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    my reasoning that the us goverment/army has killed many innocent people
    salam

So controversial! I was really taking that as a given. Now what's a good way to stop that? Get out of Iraq? Ain't gonna happen, the bases have been built.

Life is complicated Tako, you can't use your 2nd and 3rd posts to drop this kind of knowledge on the world. You own records? Know what they are made of? Take your shopping home in a plastic bag? Know what that's made of? You are clearly contributing to the murder of innocents.

Here are some war profiteers for you to memorize.

• takotako 50 Posts

Life is complicated Tako, you can't use your 2nd and 3rd posts to drop this kind of knowledge on the world. You own records? Know what they are made of? Take your shopping home in a plastic bag? Know what that's made of? You are clearly contributing to the murder of innocents.

ok now i get what you were saying, i just think the difference is in the intention, if i buy records i donot buy them because i wanna support your country

• takotako 50 Posts

Here are some war profiteers for you to memorize.

thanks 4 te info, i only know like 6 of these brands & i dont actively support them, i even try to do the opposite

ps. i like this board & i feel honored that i got my own thread now

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    You can support the kids getting killed over there under our country's orders and not support this bullshit war in Iraq.

You can also think the president is an inept, profiteering piece of shit and still love this country.

ok now i get what you were saying, i just think the difference is in the intention, if i buy records i donot buy them because i wanna support your country

But they are a luxury product made from oil.

Next time I can afford to fly in a plane my intention will not be to support a war profiteer. However....

>>Boeing

Aside from 747s, Boeing makes "smart" bombs, F-15 fighters, and Apache helicopters. Boeing has paid tens of millions in fines for selling flawed parts that led to thousands of unnecessary landings and at least one fatal crash and has been plagued by scandals connected to the company???s influence-peddling.

CEO: Harry C. Stonecipher[/b] Lizard alert!

Military contracts 2004: $17.1 billion[/b]

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=10

From their service record it would appear that they don't give a fuck about the troops either.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    You can support the kids getting killed over there under our country's orders and not support this bullshit war in Iraq.

You can also think the president is an inept, profiteering piece of shit and still love this country.

Well said, sir.

• takotako 50 Posts

sorry i dont get it , so you dont support this war but you support the kids getting killed(i am sure i got this wrong please explain)

• dayday 9,611 Posts

sorry i dont get it , so you dont support this war but you support the kids getting killed(i am sure i got this wrong please explain)

By kids I mean the 18, 19 year old soldiers. By no means what. so. ever.[/b] am I talking about any children being killed.

There are some incredibly fucked up things going on over there in that respect with both soldiers and insurgents killing civilians.

We should have never been over there in the first place.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

He means giving support to the soldiers who are putting their life on the line under US government orders, not supporting the fact that they are getting killed for a dubious cause or the cause itself.

• takotako 50 Posts

By kids I mean the 18, 19 year old soldiers. By no means what. so. ever.[/b] am I talking about any children being killed.

There are some incredibly fucked up things going on over there in that respect with both soldiers and insurgents killing civilians.

i feel you, BUT the young soldiers enlisted to the army kn owing they could get killed thats a big difference

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

i feel you, BUT the young soldiers enlisted to the army kn owing they could get killed thats a big difference

Well that doesn't mean they arn't fucking kids and its not fucking sad when they die and we shouldn't support them. Eat shit dude.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

Dude, go open the nearest window, lean out and ask if anyone there speaks English because you are JUST NOT GETTING IT[/b].

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i thought this was gonna be a thread about octopus balls.

• takotako 50 Posts

Well that doesn't mean they arn't fucking kids and its not fucking sad when they die and we shouldn't support them. Eat shit dude.

wtf is wrong with all of you? i think its sad for everybody who dies in irak but youre just punks thinking giving out toys to the children will make anything better, i think it will make it worse personnaly but thats just my opinion
    i didnt want to offend anyone if you take it personal you just stupid

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Of course they did. Some saw the military as a way to better their life with discipline, structure and the option of college and career. Others are serving just like generations in their family have for decades. And others want to do their part to protect people here in this counrty. It's easy for people to celebrate our liberties and bash those defending them when they're not the one's doing the fighting.
    I'm just saying, while they know there's a chance they could go to war and die, it's the fucking people who initiate the fighting who should ultimately be held responsible[/b]. ESPECIALLY when there is little to no cause to do so.

wtf is wrong with all of you? i think its sad for everybody who dies in irak but youre just punks thinking giving out toys to the children will make anything better, i think it will make it worse personnaly but thats just my opinion
    i didnt want to offend anyone if you take it personal you just stupid

Again, fuck off.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

of course its sad, but he is right, there is absolutely a difference between civilians getting killed and soldiers dying; hence the phrase "innocent civilian."

i don't think he is arguing that soldiers are getting what they deserve by fighting in an unjust war. however, even if he was, what is your defense (other than ignorance and poverty) for someone volunteering over the past few years to fight in the current war. is that act commendable? i don't believe so. if you recognize a war is wrong and that innocent people are dying (includng our own soldiers), is it really patriotic to sign up for the war?

Of course they did. Some saw the military as a way to better their life with discipline, structure and the option of college and career. Others are serving just like generations in their family have for decades. And others want to do their part to protect people here in this counrty. It's easy for people to celebrate our liberties and bash those defending them when they're not the one's doing the fighting.
    I'm just saying, while they know there's a chance they could go to war and die, it's the fucking people who initiate the fighting who should ultimately be held responsible[/b]. ESPECIALLY when there is little to no cause to do so.

Let me just add, that the people who send kids to die invariably have no combat experience themselves. The biggest doves in the runup to this mess were the retired generals. More than most citizens of the US and UK, the media, the Democratic politicians, corporations, pop stars, DJs and Kurds. I am no fan of the army, but the war criminals wear suits, not fatigues.

of course its sad, but he is right, there is absolutely a difference between civilians getting killed and soldiers dying; hence the phrase "innocent civilian."

i don't think he is arguing that soldiers are getting what they deserve by fighting in an unjust war. however, even if he was, what is your defense (other than ignorance and poverty) for someone volunteering over the past few years to fight in the current war. is that act commendable? i don't believe so. if you recognize a war is wrong and that innocent people are dying (includng our own soldiers), is it really patriotic to sign up for the war?

No, he is arguing that they don't deserve our support.

• takotako 50 Posts
    look my problem with the initial post was this:

quote:
    The theory is that if the kids are friendly and
    stay on the streets, we will become better accepted and in less danger.

i dont like the idea that the soldiers get in less danger if the kids there stay on the streets and therefore get in more danger.

I have already stated I was against carpet bombing Afganistan, but a lot of people enlisted after 9/11 thinking they would help git Bin Laden. The bait and switch happened after they signed their lives over to Uncle Sam. Not to mention the % of people who enlisted way before 9/11 but were stop-lossed, bribed, or strong armed into re-enlisting.

If you want to point at people who signed up with evil intent, look at the independent contractors aka mercenaries.

• takotako 50 Posts

quote:

i dont like the idea that the soldiers get in less danger if the kids there stay on the streets and therefore get in more danger.

ALSO I NEVER SAID YOU SHOULDNT SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS, I SAID DONT SUPPORT THE WAR
    (and i think this way of supporting your troops is wrong as stated above peace)

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

clarify "support".

clarify "support".

Real question is are we going to support them when they are begging for change on the subway, sleeping in parks, getting denied veterans' benefits, etc. etc. Looking at Vietnam vets, I'll say no.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

quote:

ALSO I NEVER SAID YOU SHOULDNT SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS, I SAID DONT SUPPORT THE WAR
    (and i think this way of supporting your troops is wrong as stated above peace)

Tako you don't get the fact that alot of the kids in the military here are in it for economic, educational, patriotic, or socail issues. Hell alot of the military fighting there are National Guard who mostly never thought they would be going to war and just wanted a job, or an education. Not supporting the military is short sighted. You need to look at WHO sent them to do this job and WHY they sent them.

• takotako 50 Posts

Tako you don't get the fact that alot of the kids in the military here are in it for economic, educational, patriotic, or socail issues. Hell alot of the military fighting there are National Guard who mostly never thought they would be going to war and just wanted a job, or an education. Not supporting the military is short sighted. You need to look at WHO sent them to do this job and WHY they sent them.

ok once again, i never said nothing against the military in general, they just a tool for the evil moneyhungry individuals in charge
    check what i wrote before you school me peace

ok once again, i never said nothing against the military in general, they just a tool for the evil moneyhungry individuals in charge
    check what i wrote before you school me peace

You wrote:
    fuck everbody who supports the army including canibus.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    perhaps this is what tako is trying to say?

He's five foot-two, and he's six feet-four,
    He fights with missiles and with spears.
    He's all of thirty-one, and he's only seventeen,
    Been a soldier for a thousand years.

He'a a Catholic, a Hindu, an Atheist, a Jain,
    A Buddhist and a Baptist and a Jew.
    And he knows he shouldn't kill,
    And he knows he always will,
    Kill you for me my friend and me for you.

And he's fighting for Canada,
    He's fighting for France,
    He's fighting for the USA,
    And he's fighting for the Russians,
    And he's fighting for Japan,
    And he thinks we'll put an end to war this way.

And he's fighting for Democracy,
    He's fighting for the Reds,
    He says it's for the peace of all.
    He's the one who must decide,
    Who's to live and who's to die,
    And he never sees the writing on the wall.

But without him,
    How would Hitler have condemned him at Dachau?
    Without him Caesar would have stood alone,
    He's the one who gives his body
    As a weapon of the war,
    And without him all this killing can't go on.

He's the Universal Soldier and he really is to blame,
    His orders come from far away no more,
    They come from here and there and you and me,
    And brothers can't you see,
    This is not the way we put the end to war.