JRocc Syndromes #1?

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
JRocc's Syndromes #2 is my favorite mix of all time. Anyone know where to get a copy of his first Syndromes mix? Anyone here willing to share a copy they have?

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    JRocc's Syndromes #2 is my favorite mix of all time. Anyone know where to get a copy of his first Syndromes mix? Anyone have willing to share a copy they have?

I have the cassette, but no desk to play it or encode it from.

• eetzeetz 53 Posts
    I agree about syndromes 2, I really would like to hear the first one also

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I remember getting it BITD and it was kind of boring. It had a lot of breaks that where already floating on other mixtapes at the time (muro, cut's early tape etc, various wake up show break session..) and compliations.

but i need to get his taster choice jawns. I might have to make my yearly TTLAB order and cop 'em.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    is this the one he did that had Phil Ranelin on it? I thought that one was kinda boring. ALready had heard everything on it or had it.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I remember getting it BITD and it was kind of boring. It had a lot of breaks that where already floating on other mixtapes at the time (muro, cut's early tape etc, various wake up show break session..) and compliations.

but i need to get his taster choice jawns. I might have to make my yearly TTLAB order and cop 'em.

I just ordered those. Should have them here in about a week.

Cashless, I'm willing to pay for a copy if you have any friends willing to dub it.

• I remember getting it BITD and it was kind of boring. It had a lot of breaks that where already floating on other mixtapes at the time (muro, cut's early tape etc, various wake up show break session..) and compliations.

Cashless, I'm willing to pay for a copy if you have any friends willing to dub it.

I got a copy of the CD at home, I will up it. Hopefully tonight but I don't know how things will go.

I got a copy of the CD at home, I will up it. Hopefully tonight but I don't know how things will go.

c'mon S to the teve, let the dude get some support (PASUE?)

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

It's not in print though so I wouldn't say we're taking any money out of his pocket as a result. People were pretty quick to up Shadow's Funky Skunk mix even when it was in print. How do people feel about this (sharing OOP mixes)? Can I get a consensus here?

It's not in print though so I wouldn't say we're taking any money out of his pocket as a result. People were pretty quick to up Shadow's Funky Skunk mix even when it was in print. How do people feel about this (sharing OOP mixes)?

oh I thought he was talking about the new ones J-Rocc dropped. Never mind then

and not for nothing, I think it's wack dudes where uploading his mix. If dudes are really riding for shadow (or any other artist that depends on a niche audience) then they should support and pay for it. but that's not reality in America today, so i'll zip it.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    and not for nothing, I think it's wack dudes where uploading his mix. If dudes are really riding for shadow (or any other artist that depends on a niche audience) then they should support and pay for it. but that's not reality in America today, so i'll zip it.

Dude did you even know you had to buy some shitty bundle packs of teeshirts just to get that mix?? I would've been glad to buy it but what I heard was that all the standalone copies stores were stocking were bootlegs (and in fact when I was at the beach a store was selling a boot for like $30).

Dude did you even know you had to buy some shitty bundle packs of teeshirts just to get that mix?? I would've been glad to buy it but what I heard was that all the standalone copies stores were stocking were bootlegs (and in fact when I was at the beach a store was selling a boot for like $30).

Naw dog, i'm obviously not up on the inner-twerking of shadow and/or other events/products that shadow heartily endorses.

RELAX YOUR BACK.