know what i love?

13»

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I also love my car stereo...it's the only place I can enjoy my music at a suitable volume. Also on my way to work. I can see the ocean and the bay at the same time as I'm on the top of the bridge going onto long beach island. When the morning sun reflects off the water. I love that!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I love that I will be able to return home soon.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    I also love my car stereo...it's the only place I can enjoy my music at a suitable volume. Also on my way to work. I can see the ocean and the bay at the same time as I'm on the top of the bridge going onto long beach island. When the morning sun reflects off the water. I love that!

That's a great drive...except when you're sharing it with 40,000 tourists going the same way....

That's a great drive...except when you're sharing it with 40,000 tourists going the same way....

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Ugghh. Tourists in Atlantic City in the summertime turns my stomach.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the heat

pineapple slices with maple syrup and nutmeg on the bar b q - who invented this???? just had it for the first time last night!!!! delicious!

new jade shark tooth pendant

• Options
    a soft touch

The three young deer that stopped their frolick along Bruce Beach to come within 5 feet of my vacationing girlfriend and I

people with a passion for music

hitting a smooth jumpshot

the sandwiches at Bonjour Brioche

making people laugh

getting the chills when listening to new discoveries

K in Canada.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    The three young deer that stopped their frolick along Bruce Beach to come within 5 feet of my vacationing girlfriend and I

i love the word frolic(k)

also partial to whippersnapper, tomfoolery, malarkey and shenanigans holds a place in my heart.

although it must be noted, and never let it be said otherwise, my favorite word in the english language has to be:

moist[/b]

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Herm, did it occur to you that there might be a reason why these are only available in Germany? What with the natural German gift for comedic fashion and all.

Faux, didn't know that it was a natural gift, thanks for the info. btw, I love my radio and actually still listening to FM radio and not some internet channel (sooo different)

love to watch girls go by

love my new girlfriend

love finding folkraers

love wasting time

love that my record sold out in 4 weeks

love this board

• Options
    How 'bout slacks?

K.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    How 'bout slacks?

K.

Funny...in college, I knew people whose least favorite words were 'slacks,' and 'moist'.

My favorite is probably quotidian.

• anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
    How 'bout slacks?

K.

Funny...in college, I knew people whose least favorite words were 'slacks,' and 'moist'.

how about a MOIST SNACK LOAF?

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

Wha? My attitude about tourists or the tourists themselves?

Wha? My attitude about tourists or the tourists themselves?

the traffic is
    some tourists