Speak of the Devil

2»

Comments

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    Cardova (from Finland) came into town with a rental car, and asked me to be his guide on a digging trip to VA. So we head down, making stops in Baltimore and DC as well. The thing was, everytime we'd discuss a record over a meal or in the car, it would magicallly show up at the next spot. Not once, but like 4 times, this happened. I've got on here before with my supersticious ideas of projection, and people shrugged it off, but I'm telling you... If I visualize these things, they show up. Does anyone else ever notice this?

Unfortunately, the exact opposite happens to me.

-e

co-sign. I only find shit when I stop looking for it.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Cardova (from Finland) came into town with a rental car, and asked me to be his guide on a digging trip to VA. So we head down, making stops in Baltimore and DC as well. The thing was, everytime we'd discuss a record over a meal or in the car, it would magicallly show up at the next spot. Not once, but like 4 times, this happened. I've got on here before with my supersticious ideas of projection, and people shrugged it off, but I'm telling you... If I visualize these things, they show up. Does anyone else ever notice this?

This happens every time every time I go digging with freinds. We always find the records we're talking about:
    "Lets, go to acme records."
    "We'll probably find nothing but a bunch of Herb Albert."
    "Man, I bet we find some Bing Crosby records."
    "I know we'll find that Cars lp with the pinup drawing."

Never fails.

Dan

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    i guess I'll put up a few pictures tonight, but i really just wanted to discuss the mystic powers of record visualization.

dude that shit happens to me all the time. My boy Pablo who posts on here sometimes used to get so mad at me cause I'd pull shit I was just talking about on the train ride over. haha

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    balling out of control...

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    What?

Tell me you didn't find all those in one place or cheap.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Seriously.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

cheap.
    mostly... mulatu was 2 bills.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    holy hell. how much that Mulatu run ya?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

I thought Guzzo was the first one to have the power of "Baller Visualization".

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    gotttamn dealayzee.thats a hellafied stack of shitkickers
    is pops still alive?
    hows post marty plan9?
    so many questions so many questions

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    sampo's headed out your way, right?

yo... tell him my cell phone charger is in his car and i'm ass the fuck out w/out it. plaese...much thanks

pops sells out of his house now. he has little sheads all over the city. plan 9 isnt what it used to be, but i got a little lucky there.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yo, Delay,

What's that private press "you gotta get it" lp like? I've passed on it before cause I didn't know if it was worthwhile...Nice haul btw. I gotta make my way stateside.

Peace

h

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    son, why you gotta be killin shit when im out of town?

where my records at fool?

playin. nice haul dude. i won't be back from the dirty til mid june, but i plan on coming up to NY to hang after that. save me some heat...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Yo, Delay,

What's that private press "you gotta get it" lp like? I've passed on it before cause I didn't know if it was worthwhile...Nice haul btw. I gotta make my way stateside.

Peace

h
    it's not very good. please send all copies to delaboratories ASAP.

• BigNachoBigNacho 47 Posts
    balling out of control...

yo delay,

just wanted to drop a quick thank you note. i'm glad you like the records we sold you. you know you're one of our favorite customers seeing as how you don't flinch at our incredibly high prices. come back anytime, dude, our crates are always open to you.

sincerely,

the big nacho record selling team

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hello, i'm in virginia right now, but i'm having a hell of a time findin spots. probably because i'm stuck on this damn island in the middle of nowhere. this state is small too. i guess states out here are just small. i mean, in 10 minutes i can be in maryland. thats neat.

well, once again, recomend cities to me in va and i will go there if i can.

• BigNachoBigNacho 47 Posts
    i guess states out here are just small. i mean, in 10 minutes i can be in maryland. thats neat.

i think this just means you're near the border with maryland.

go to newport news, american oldies.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i'm working evenings, so i only have the mornings to travel. and i'm on chincoteage island, anf to get off i have to cross a draw bridge which i swear is always drawn. i was thinking about headibg to salisbury tommorow because i heard there was a shop there. recomended? anywhere to go relatively close to chincoteague?

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    dizzy, go to baltimore! stein. . .

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts