know what I hate?

13»

Comments

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Yall need to stop hating on Mayo and recognize the real enemy...

Hollandaise sause.

There is NO reason that anybody should eat this filth. It makes me puke blood just thinking about it.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    - gargantuan fake breasts

huh?

• djJazzOnedjJazzOne 302 Posts
    ahhh, nevermind. I don't think I have enough posts to have an opinion.

Heat Index and Wind Chill- If it is 100 degrees outside don't tell me it feels like 108. 100 degrees is bad enough. Same on the flip. If it is 30 degrees outside, don't tell me it feels like 26 degrees. 30 degrees is cold enough. Don't make shit sound worse than it is.

Negative People- you call your reality into existance. If you always talking about how effed shit is and complaining constantly, good shit isn't going to happen. Lucky things don't happen to people who talk about how unlucky they are.

People who refuse to watch subtitled films. People are missing out on some incredible films because they don't want to read subtitles.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Negative People- you call your reality into existance. If you always talking about how effed shit is and complaining constantly, good shit isn't going to happen. Lucky things don't happen to people who talk about how unlucky they are.

The same goes for selfish people, they don't get shit!

• the snail-like pace in which mail travels. I've been waiting on some mail for a little over a week and I'm about to lose it.

i would have to agree with this..

• - drivers who don't use turn signals

This is becoming a real problem!

I blame all the Northerners who've migrated down here

Ummmm...In Jersey it illegal to use them....

Huh???

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    when a show that otherwise works to create some illusion of reality (Lost) shows a guy drinking a big coffee and the paper cup is OBVIOUSLY EMPTY.

how hard is it to fill a cup w/ coffee? or water??????

what do you hate/.

In the next series (oh yes there is) the empty cup is revealed to be a gateway to a parallel dimension with better continuity.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I hate this woman at work who talks at me, narrates what she's doing and I don't give a shit.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

huh?

At least 95% of the time they look absolutely butchered or are just lumpy and nasty

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    One of the million reasons why I love Office Space is that it's one of the few movies/TV shows that actually portray a real operating system/comp in use.

huh?

At least 95% of the time they look absolutely butchered or are just lumpy and nasty

not on cinemax.

i dont think i've ever been with a girl with fake cans....although its not for like of trying.

can anyone else (with experience) shed some light on this?

?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    It feels awful. While doctors may be able to make them look real, they sure as hell don't feel real.

anyone else? i've been asking my girl to "make an investment in herself" for a long time. maybe i should watch what i wish for. yikes.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

huh?

not on cinemax.

i dont think i've ever been with a girl with fake cans....although its not for like of trying.

can anyone else (with experience) shed some light on this?

?

I've dated a few gurls with fake breasts. And I am now also on the "I dun like them" list.

My Ex-fiance was a bikini model and had them. And while they looked amazing in clothing and even nakid, it did not make up for how bad they felt. I'm pretty sure 99% of the time women don't get them to attract guys. More for a huge boost of confidence around other women. Either that or they do it do cause many feel it will make them more money.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I love the fact that this has turned into a Fake vs. Real thread!

My vote: Real (even if they small, they gotta be real!)

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I love the fact that this has turned into a Fake vs. Real thread!

fake boobies = fake girlies

• I love the fact that this has turned into a Fake vs. Real thread!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    losing shit (i'm talking about my sunglasses that I just got...I looked quiet handsome in'em)

motherfucker who continually NEVER answer their cell. Epesically when you A). know they're just chilling eating funions or something b). called YOU c). know it's important

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    motherfucker who continually NEVER answer their cell. Epesically when you A). know they're just chilling eating funions or something b). called YOU c). know it's important

HUGE co-sign, why do these people even have cell phones? BATCHES!

On a side note I have a friend that never picks up his cellphone and he doesn't have an answering machine! Dude, it's 2006! Fuck outta here.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i hate mufuckahs/girls who call like five times in fifteen minutes just cos a mufuckah was doing something that prevented them from answering their phone or just plain didnt want to answer it

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    i hate mufuckahs/girls who call like five times in fifteen minutes just cos a mufuckah was doing something that prevented them from answering their phone or just plain didnt want to answer it
    YES. YES. and YES!!!

If I don't pick up the phone nor respond to you, I would think that you would get a clue.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

fake boobies = fake girlies
    Couldn't agree with this more. My ex that got fakes, she got them post-break-up. I asked to cop a feel when I ran into her about 8 years later.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Kevin Federline's Cell Phone #
    310-876-4210

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Re: changing film stock for effect, my friend's brother edited "Hard Candy". They had v. little budget, so it wasn't a "Look at my equipment" wankfest. They did it in some of the Bruce Lee flicks (I think they genuinely wanted that "claw blood" to look like technicolour red paint) and no-one clowned them for that.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen "Hard Candy" becuase the subject matter seems to have deterred backers and promo in the US, so it's been labelled "Art House"/Wank in the US due to this.

very glad for your friend's brother to get a nice gig, but sorry, it was not called for and fancy equipment or not, it was wanky and detracted from the film imo. i'm not trying to insult the editor (who i don't think made the total and final decision to do that anyway) - it's a taste thing.

Hard Candy and Bruce Lee films are not really comparable.

not sure if you want to hear anything else i have to say about this film - lol - but i think despite the subject matter, it is pretty safe given its moralistic tone and black/white/no gray approach to teen sexuality (compared to something like Lolita even)...but i could see backers not willing to risk it.

Nate Bizzo has seen this.

Finally saw this on Friday - funnily enough I think it's subject matter has given it far greater coverage in the UK than it would have got otherwise. It's had a nationwide release and primetime advertisements which is pretty rare for a low budget drama that doesn't involve gore.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Thought it was alright but was disappointed by the denouement where everything was cleared up as I preferred the grey area of is he a voyeur or an actual child molester/killer. Also kinda lost steam after the whole incident with his love sacks.

Still not a bad little movie at all though the jerky camera shtick wasn't really appreciated and, as MissBassie says, it's not half as controversial or thought provoking as promoters may want you to believe (and the red hood at the end was about as subtle as a spade in the face).