know what I hate?

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Here are some of my hates:

1. Commercials targeted to Black consumers just about ALWAYS have people dancing in them.

-I don't understand what dancing has to do with drinking Sprite, eating Pringles, and so on. Such commercials are probably the brainchild of a room full of White advertising execs stereotypically thinking, "those people like dancing and music," so that's the way to sell then Massengill.

2. Dudes that don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom.

-I can't stand it when cats piss or shit and then don't wash their hands. Guys know that when you "shake the willie", sometimes piss trickles on your hand, so WASH THEM!!!! For shittin', sometimes a finger may pierce through the paper when you wipe your ass, so again, WASH THOSE MUTHAFUCKAS!!! Nasty!!!!

3. "Thang-Thang" Privilege.

-I hate how SOME women feel that their "thang-thang" gives them a license to ill. In particular, I'm thinking "Divorce Court" and I'm focusing my discussion on the stay-at-home moms.. Why do some of the most triflin' ass chicks think they should get everything in the world from a dude when they don't do shit (e.g., housework, taking proper care of children, cooking, etc.)? To me this reak of "thang-thang" privilege, cause I wonder what they have done to earn anything beside giving up some snatch. Then, dude may fall on hard times after losing a job, and the chick STILL wants alimony, and gets pissed when the judge doesn't order it.

4. Dudes have no game and can't read non-verbal cues.

-I watch those dating shows (for laughs), I'm amazed how sloppily guys come at chicks. The guys always focus on discussing bonin', favorite positions, etc. Then erroneously, the guys think the girl is hot for them, yet she is pulling away from his hug, buffing his advances, and all that. Are dudes really this lame and clueless when it comes to scooping the ladies? No wonder women think guys are pigs, because they act like it!!!! Very few dudes come at the ladies in a chill-like fashion, to eventual hook up with her in the end. Guys need to tighten up their game.

5. Type A/Cellphone Driving.

-I can't stand people that drive all aggressively and shit, tailgating and flailing their arms while driving. I always where in the hell this asshole has to go that's so fuckin' important. Then, they speed past only to get stopped at the next stoplight. I also hate those cell phone drivers that forget that they should look both ways at intersections. They seem to NEVER look in the direction of the ear the cell phone is resting. When I blow the horn to warn their distracted ass, they always do the "shiver" and look all shocked. What is so important about their conversation that they have the endanger the rest of the drivers on the road? They ain't sayin' shit!!!! Some 20-year old "bippy" driving a red, convertible sports care, talking about how she got drunk last night and puffed a dick, or something.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Commercials targeted to Black consumers just about ALWAYS have people dancing in them.

That's a thread in itself.

Mcdonalds would be guilty of running the same ad, one for caucasoids and one for Brothers/Sisters.WTF!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Commercials targeted to Black consumers just about ALWAYS have people dancing in them.

That's a thread in itself.

Mcdonalds would be guilty of running the same ad, one for caucasoids and one for Brothers/Sisters.WTF!

kool aid too.

• vegetarians who hate vegetables. i'm not vegetarian anymore, but it bugs the fuck outta me to see motherfuckers subsist only on french fries, prepared frozen imitation meats, and cheese anything. why are you still doing this? the shit ain't healthy. and most of you usually don't give a shit about anything remotely political. but now you give a shit about animals and the meat industry? what the fuck ever. you annoy the shit outta me.

also:
    dogs that will not SETTLE THE FUCK DOWN. i appreciate a good dog like anyone should, but i hate going over to peoples' cribs and they got some crazy ass dogs that CANNOT relax. i understand that dogs get excited when company comes over. but that shit should die down after 20-30 minutes. seriously, there are WAY better pet options out there. euthanasia is the first one that comes to mind...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    seriously, there are WAY better pet options out there. euthanasia is the first one that comes to mind...

Coming from a pet owner, isn't this rather harsh and extreme? The pet is part of the family, so if you don't like him/her, you could always choose NOT to visit. My pooch is at HOME, while guests are VISITING. Feel me??? I'm sure your pet owner friends and family feel similarly.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• people that drive unnessarily slow

the general cliquiness of this forum

but most of all the name dropping that goes on here... I haven't a clue who you lot are talking about most of the time

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    people that drive unnessarily slow

the general cliquiness of this forum

but most of all the name dropping that goes on here... I haven't a clue who you lot are talking about most of the time

Be quiet you limey dink!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    1. Commercials targeted to Black consumers just about ALWAYS have people dancing in them.

see also:

1. Commericals that have Asian sex kitten female in there for the sole purpose of eye candy.

or:

the Mcdonalds ads that were running across their soda cups with all sorts of white and black people being active, i.e. playing basketball, djing, etcx2. Except for the Asian girl just standing there drenched in rain, and the hot Mexican chick just posting there with her kid.

But you're absolutely right about that dancing shit. lol slowly i'm becoming desensitized though.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

see also:

1. Commericals that have Asian sex kitten female in there for the sole purpose of eye candy.

see also: Triple 5 Soul ads.

see also:

see also: Triple 5 Soul ads.

true dat!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    mufuckahs need to throw me in that shit!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Asian sex cat?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

You trynna meet a white dude? Cuz, I mean, there's probably easier ways.

do it.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Mayo.

People who throw trash.

Ignorance.

People who are endlessly self-important.

Lying.

Big ass cars/jeeps.

Not finding something.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    Re: changing film stock for effect, my friend's brother edited "Hard Candy". They had v. little budget, so it wasn't a "Look at my equipment" wankfest. They did it in some of the Bruce Lee flicks (I think they genuinely wanted that "claw blood" to look like technicolour red paint) and no-one clowned them for that.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen "Hard Candy" becuase the subject matter seems to have deterred backers and promo in the US, so it's been labelled "Art House"/Wank in the US due to this.

• tdotctdotc 17 Posts
    When I meet a hot girl who looks like she has some nice big firm breastsasis.
    And when I finally get her naked and out of them bras, them things are saggin' like a mofo and are not firm.
    Like WTF? Some pushups will clear that right up.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    When I meet a hot girl who looks like she has some nice big firm breastsasis.
    And when I finally get her naked and out of them bras, them things are saggin' like a mofo and are not firm.
    Like WTF? Some pushups will clear that right up.

A real playa would know that before reaching to that instance. You are clearly an amateur.

• tdotctdotc 17 Posts
    A real playa would know that before reaching to that instance. You are clearly an amateur.

Like how a real digga would know if a record is hot before taking it out of the sleeve and listening to it? Must be a lot of amateurs on here then.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Re: changing film stock for effect, my friend's brother edited "Hard Candy". They had v. little budget, so it wasn't a "Look at my equipment" wankfest. They did it in some of the Bruce Lee flicks (I think they genuinely wanted that "claw blood" to look like technicolour red paint) and no-one clowned them for that.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen "Hard Candy" becuase the subject matter seems to have deterred backers and promo in the US, so it's been labelled "Art House"/Wank in the US due to this.

very glad for your friend's brother to get a nice gig, but sorry, it was not called for and fancy equipment or not, it was wanky and detracted from the film imo. i'm not trying to insult the editor (who i don't think made the total and final decision to do that anyway) - it's a taste thing.

Hard Candy and Bruce Lee films are not really comparable.

not sure if you want to hear anything else i have to say about this film - lol - but i think despite the subject matter, it is pretty safe given its moralistic tone and black/white/no gray approach to teen sexuality (compared to something like Lolita even)...but i could see backers not willing to risk it.

Nate Bizzo has seen this.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    - gargantuan fake breasts

- Couples who, when they are having a small public disagreement, continuously kiss between sentences.

- Old dudes who soley talk about beatles raer. Especially when you see them digging and you pass on a skated white album.

- People who try to avoid conflict by either not having an opinion or "wishing everyone could get along".

- Comics with a literary version of hell. Leave that shit for the imagination, I don't need to see red dudes with forked tongues (that's right Brubaker, you ruined Books of Doom with this bullshit).

- People who front on woody allen because he married his adopted daughter. Furthermore, people who front on artists because of the artists personal failings.

• noreillenoreille 270 Posts
    Soulstrut two days ago... Insults, paranoia... So much bad vibes my stomach got hurted while I was reading the threads where the action was... I felt like a stranger to this forum and wasn't able to post despite my will... It made me loose some inspiration...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    - fakeness (boobies, hair, attiude etc...)

- the crackheads that poop in my alley.

- people that press the cross-walk button more then once. Ya, it doesn't change faster the more times you press it there boss.

- those stupid plastic packages that most electronics/gadets come in now. The fully sealed ones that you have to cut open with a kitchen knife or melt with a torch to open.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    I also hate on TV when the "computer expert" sits down and starts typing furiously and things just start popping up on the screen. It's always like some sophisticated gene code analysis or matching a serial killer to his dental imprint, and the person is OBVIOUSLY typing total nonsense while pictures fly by on the screen. It makes me laugh every time.

What gets to me more than that is the way TV/movie computers make little blipping sounds for EVERY action, like text scrolling on a screen.
    It's like the foley has never seen a real computer before. If my shit did that all the time it would've been thrown off the 19th floor a long time ago.

- people that press the cross-walk button more then once. Ya, it doesn't change faster the more times you press it there boss.

LOL - but it's so satisfying to just whale on the thing!

pokepokepokepokepokepoke!

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    add to list:

- folks who use the phrase "I'm sorry you feel that way" as a cop-out for apologizing.

- drivers who don't use turn signals

- bicyclists who don't observe right-of-way at intersections

SG

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

LOL - but it's so satisfying to just whale on the thing!

pokepokepokepokepokepoke!

Once I was at a cross walk (it had those new touch sensitive buttons) and I just heard this beepbeepbeepb-b-b-be-beepbeeeeeep etc. then I look across the street and some old lady is just machine-gunning the button. Sweet.

It also sucks when your waiting at a cross walk (you've already pressed the button) and some a-hole comes up like 5 seconds after you and presses the button? Why don't you just call me a fucking idiot while your at it guy.

The best thing is the lights that change instantly when you press the button. It's kind of fun to be a prick and press it at the worst possible time, so people have to slam on the brakes to stop. "haarhaaarhaaaaarrrrr" (Evil laugh)

The best thing is the lights that change instantly when you press the button. It's kind of fun to be a prick and press it at the worst possible time, so people have to slam on the brakes to stop.

where do you live? in pedestrian paradise? in Toronto 9 out of 10 (yes! that is scientific!) do not stop for flashing lights at crosswalks. get some cameras on those things and charge f*ckers. in fact, get cameras and those spikes in the road that come up as soon as your press the button.

"haarhaaarhaaaaarrrrr" (Evil laugh)

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

This is becoming a real problem!

I blame all the Northerners who've migrated down here

• mr_chinnmr_chinn 89 Posts

This is becoming a real problem!

I blame all the Northerners who've migrated down here

Ummmm...In Jersey it illegal to use them....