WHERE IS SHIG? *DELETED*

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Post deleted by missbassie

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    He is in Justin's religious book thread.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    ok thank you. i should have looked harder. i will now delete.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hi. work prohibits me from wandering around these parts too much. but i ate some korean bbq yesterday.

man, a tiny cup of beer and a snort of soju and i was feeling busted. my alcohol tolerance is pathetic.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    hi. i hear you. my days are numbered here in a big way. once i leave my job i won't have any internet access...

that picture is making me hungry.

why are you giving that girl the stink eye?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    hi. work prohibits me from wandering around these parts too much. but i ate some korean bbq yesterday.

man, a tiny cup of beer and a snort of soju and i was feeling busted. my alcohol tolerance is pathetic.

Damn, you look good in that pic.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Damn, you look good in that pic.

You're a sucker for a boy in 'Lo gear.

YESSSSSSSSSS! so you approve of my fashion ensemble? too bad you cant see me from the waist down if you know what i mean.

missbassie, im not stinkin on no one. i am drunk after a small beer and soju. plus the past few days my eyes have been burning and red. i think its the air. does anyone else get the burning eye thing down here?

ps
    this was my spot. the LA times blew it up a few weeks ago and now there are A LOT OF HOT KOREAN GIRLS at the joint. plus they have mouthwash in the bathrooms.

and as a veggie bonus, they have a bbq mushroom option that is kick ass. of course, they rub a chunk of pig fat on the grill before hand to grease it up...

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I was at soot bull jeep in your "hood" the other night, I came oot stinking. They really rushed us too, throwing all the meat onto the grill at once. I ate way too fast as a result.

no pics because I forgot the battery in my camera.

I'll catch you next time hopefully, ts#ga took me to messob and showed me his "local black experience".

I was at soot bull jeep in your "hood" the other night, I came oot stinking. They really rushed us too, throwing all the meat onto the grill at once. I ate way too fast as a result.

no pics because I forgot the battery in my camera.

I'll catch you next time hopefully, ts#ga took me to messob and showed me his "local black experience".

im sorry man. that was my bad. hope you had a good time though. soot bull jeep has a great rep. i think theyre fairly old school. they dont do that LA "rice square" thing, do they?

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    no worries dude, I'm sure we'll have a meal eventually. Asian red face w000t. LA is not a city I can live in though, the traffic/urban sprawl got to me after a while.

Nope, no sq rice thingy, not sure what that even is. They have the charcoal action though.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Shiba Ken!