copenhagen record stores.

moonheadmoonhead 28 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
any denmark heads who can hook me up on some nice stores? i know the accord stores and some other ones around stroget.but i need mooooooore, mmmmmmmmmm wax!

Comments

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    The Danish hiphop website rapspot.dk has just put up a guide to record stores in Copenhagen. Welcome to DK

• moonheadmoonhead 28 Posts
    thank you, gonna check that out.
    but keep droppin??

• moonheadmoonhead 28 Posts
    damn, that site was realy nice.
    thank you so much man thats almost all i needed. just gonna get a map over copenhagen now so i could mark out the spots, and then it??s diggin time!

• Yes, that guide pretty much includes all recordshops in Copenhagen...

Have a nice trip,

Dress

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Stumbled across this post, I'm going to Copenhagen this summer, thanks for the link! Sound Station is the weirdest spot though... Mr Magic is like $80 or something there.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Stumbled across this post, I'm going to Copenhagen this summer, thanks for the link! Sound Station is the weirdest spot though... Mr Magic is like $80 or something there.

Sound Station is wack. Avoid unless you like wasting money on overpriced records.

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts

Sound Station is wack. Avoid unless you like wasting money on overpriced records.

yeh.....I went into the store once when I was in CPH. I remember Bob James "Two" 650kr.=that's over $100 and bob James "One" 400kr. or 450kr.(can't remember which) that's still nearly $70. I remember Ultra Magnetics "Critical beatdown" 1000kr.=$150 and so on. Who the fuck buys that shit? I've heard stories that they once in a while underprice stuff they are not up on, but that's pretty rare.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    any denmark heads who can hook me up on some nice stores? i know the accord stores and some other ones around stroget.
    but i need mooooooore, mmmmmmmmmm wax!

If you want to dig just a little bit deeper then you should go to ??sterbro N??rrebro or Vesterbro, there is lots of thrift/flea/antik stores spread all around the outer city, you might just get lucky... (but be prepared for a whole lot of walking...)
    peace and good luck !