Paris Hilton must die

2»

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Well, here is her myspace account you can write her and let her know what you think.
    You can probably be her friend and leave mean comments and she would never even know, shes too busy gettin giggy in france with 50.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...d2-068bc7bfda7f

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...e0-856186c7de79

[REYNALDO] [/REYNALDO]

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    and to think there was someone in that clip that I wanted to smack even more than giggling ass Paris Hilton.

F'real... if I was there, I would have punched the guy in the face and said, 'yeah, well now you need 7 stitches so your ass is broke too motherfucker'.

Maybe not, but I would have thought about it at least

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The most frustrating thing is that she isn't even hot. If she weren't famous she would be lumped in the 'average' pile at any nightclub. I would touch her with my 10 foot pole.

• analog_tapeanalog_tape 604 Posts
    yo who the fluck is that tool running his mouth, he looks fresh out of rehab. People shouldn't even give trust fund babies like that attention.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    yo who the fluck is that tool running his mouth, he looks fresh out of rehab. People shouldn't even give trust fund babies like that attention.

His name is Brandon Davis, I don't exactly know why he's got any media attention outside of hanging around Paris but he's been someone I've had to make note of quite a bit lately

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    she isn't even hot. If she weren't famous she would be lumped in the 'average' pile at any nightclub.

I'm not sure if she'd even make the average pile

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    The most frustrating thing is that she isn't even hot.

she kinda is. i hate to say it. i would love to bang her reaLLY hard.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    The most frustrating thing is that she isn't even hot.

she kinda is. i hate to say it. i would love to bang her reaLLY hard.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    The sad part is that she will whither into obscurity once she's 30, but her family fortune will keep her sorry ass afloat and she will never be in reality.

Fucking sad what a waste of human flesh people like her are. And people pay to be around them.

:the fucking worst look:

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I don't care for her, but I am not annoyed by her either. She + her agent are doing a bang up job marketing in light of her ahem body of work. She's not dumb by any means, it's just the image that is currently most appealing to the mass public. Everybody loves to hate on a dumb blonde swimming in old money.

The only times I've been irked by her presence is the visual pollution of "simple life" billboards all over LA.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    The sad part is that she will whither into obscurity once she's 30

sort of, but the USA needs a new Farrah Fawcett or Morgan Fairchild..except Paris is gettin' that green, so who knows..maybe she'll turn a "moral" leaf and attempt to be the next Orpah/Martha/Ellen....whoa.

• she'll have a coke overdose in the next 4 years.

she lives a wild lifestyle but beleive it or not she isn't living on mom and dads dollar, she earns her own paper.

I'm not a fan of hers but I don't hate her either. I haven't had too see her around the building all that much and my only real gripe is she is now on the E! "untouchable" list as far celebrities we can't talk shit about.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts

haha! 50's like "okay... dont hurl on my suit you two bit... wait, my hand should be full of something yet isnt for some reason... this was a baaad idea..."

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Someone needs to send all these needlessly rich kids to Iraq or Afghanistan[/b].

• djcommiedjcommie 31 Posts
    Paris Hilton's debut album has been put on hold again.

The hotel heiress has decided that she wants to include a cover of Gnarls Barkley's Crazy on the CD, which means that the release date will be pushed back while the idea is discussed.

"It's just Paris's latest idea and because she shares a label with Gnarls, she thinks that it will all be a piece of cake," a source told the Daily Star.

• the sadest of all is that

A.She looks like an aussie ant eater

B.The level at which she performs fellatio is boring to watch and quite sub par

C. Her "record" will line the dustbin after they use auto tune on all of her vocals.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    quite sub par

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

here's fuel for the

can't beleive I jsut watched that.

and to think there was someone in that clip that I wanted to smack even more than giggling ass Paris Hilton.

You're not kidding. That's 3 1/2 minutes we'll never get back. What a waste.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    The sad part is that she will whither into obscurity once she's 30

sort of, but the USA needs a new Farrah Fawcett or Morgan Fairchild..except Paris is gettin' that green, so who knows..maybe she'll turn a "moral" leaf and attempt to be the next Orpah/Martha/Ellen....whoa.

I hate to say this, but she makes Farrah Fawcett and Morgan Fairchild look like Bette Davis and Katharine Hepburn...

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    the saddest of all is that

A.She looks like an aussie ant eater

i have always thought that she looked like those tall purple guys from Super Mario 2. i think they swallowed eggs or turtle shells or something? Google images hasn't been any help yet.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

Not the best picture but these are the guys i mean. Striking similarity.

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    The one thing I've read that I've hoped is true more than anything else is apparently at some concert she was fawning all over Ricky Gervais (Of the Office fame) he casually asked who she was, she said Paris Hilton and he replied. Oh I'm sorry I didn't recognise you without a cock in your mouth. She then gave him and stormed off.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Paris Hilton's debut album has been put on hold again.

The hotel heiress has decided that she wants to include a cover of Gnarls Barkley's Crazy on the CD, which means that the release date will be pushed back while the idea is discussed.

"It's just Paris's latest idea and because she shares a label with Gnarls, she thinks that it will all be a piece of cake," a source told the Daily Star.

I'm sure Cee-Lo and DM would be happy to get that paper