McDonalds breakfast products smell dead hobo ass

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Fucking office tricks are always bitching about how my sardines stink shit up. Fuck you! Nothing--I swear to God--Nothing smells fucking worse in the morning than grease-soaked sausage biscuits and sugary ketchup soaked hash browns. I'd rather have dog shit smeared on my face.Have a nice day.

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    fuck that, MCGRIDDLES

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    fuck that, MCGRIDDLES

I loves me some grease. OK? But something just a ain't right with that chain store schitt. It's not food.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Fucking office tricks are always bitching about how my sardines stink shit up.

To be fair sardines are kind of stank. They taste good though.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    McDonald's Sausage Biscuits are a pretty tasty breakfast bargain. Throw some grape jelly on there and it's on.

I have not tried sardines or dog shit for breakfast though, so my opinion might not completely count.

You're fucking crazy. Sardines smell great!

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    This one lady in my department sometimes eats potted meat in the morning. That makes my stomach kind of turn.

eats potted meat in the morning.

I got a little queezy just reading that.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    eats potted meat in the morning.

I got a little queezy just reading that.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Fucking office tricks are always bitching about how my sardines stink shit up.

Fuck you!

It's not only that sardines stink, they are also too working class looking. I'd rather eat a tuna sandwich in the comfort of my cubicle.

FUCK SUSHI AT THE OFFICE, dear co-workers.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Sardines 4EVA!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

I'd rather have dog shit smeared on my face.

i would pay money to see this happen to you. THAT would make my day.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    fuck that, MCGRIDDLES

I loves me some grease. OK? But something just a ain't right with that chain store schitt. It's not food.

I never said they were food.

Just that they are delicious.

Can anyone propose an explaination for walking into the stall at work and seeing a single terd afloat in the bowl with no toilet paper?

Could it be a case of the one that refused to get flushed into the abyss, or a nasty motherfucker who doesn't wipe?

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    their lunch & dinner products smell like live hobo ass

when i was working in kensington maryland,
    i use to hit this thai grocery for lunch
    it was street thai food (fish balls & fermented bamboo in coconut curry, etc)
    & that stuff stank !

my co-workers forced me to eat outside in the alley

smelled like dog doo, but o so spicy & good !

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Can anyone propose an explaination for walking into the stall at work and seeing a single terd afloat in the bowl with no toilet paper?

Could it be a case of the one that refused to get flushed into the abyss, or a nasty motherfucker who doesn't wipe?

angry terd that came back looking for revenge

(fish balls)

My girlfriend asked the waitress at the Vietnamese spot we go to what fish balls were and her response was. ???Like fish, but you know not fish.??? She ordered something else.

(fish balls)

My girlfriend asked the waitress at the Vietnamese spot we go to what fish balls were and her response was. ???Like fish, but you know not fish.??? She ordered something else.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I hate it when I get on BART and some young girls are eating Big Macs. Stinks up the entire train.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i have to agree with the stankiness of mcdonalds (especially walking by their garbage bags on the curb) but nothing comes close to the oniony armpit vapors of street dogs.

Thing is, McDonalds, like any other food that has a distinct odor, smells "bad" unless you're eating it.

I gag every Thanksgiving when I walk through the dining room and a select group of family members are having a chitlin party, with ketchup and hotsauce!

Thing is, McDonalds, like any other food that has a distinct odor, smells "bad" unless you're eating it.

I gag every Thanksgiving when I walk through the dining room and a select group of family members are having a chitlin party, with ketchup and hotsauce!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

I've been known to get nauseous when trapped in a car with an open bag of cheetos, now THERE is a shitty odor

$250 for a doggy sanchez.
    plus $10 to put it on youtube.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

$250 for a doggy sanchez.
    plus $10 to put it on youtube.

dont fool yourself... youre total worth is about a buck and a nickel at best.

You need something?

i have to agree with the stankiness of mcdonalds (especially walking by their garbage bags on the curb) but nothing comes close to the oniony armpit vapors of street dogs.

nothing ???

You need something?

He heard about your foray as Sadat X's hype man.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts

nothing ???

Do I want to know what that is?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

nothing ???

lol - exotic!

they are stinky, it's true...that's one thing that stinks even as you are eating it.

nothing ???

Do I want to know what that is?

everything you would want to know about durian