Old School Wants

RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts
edited May 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I'm after these Old School records, PM if you can help....Afrika Bambaataa - Zulu Nation Throwdown (Paul Winley Records)Busy Bee - School Days (Master Five Records)Solo Sound - Get the Party Jumpin (Express Records)Spyder D - Spinnin Webs & Rappin Rhymes (Delmar)Pookey Blow - Get Up & Go to School (Tri State Records)Outlaw 4 - Million Dollar Legs (Dynamite Pep)Jazzy 4 MCs - MC Rock (Razzberri Rainbow Records)Boogie Boys - Rappin Aint No Thing (Mike & Dave Records)any help is greatly appreciated.....

Comments

• SureshotSureshot 134 Posts

I'm after these Old School records, PM if you can help....

Afrika Bambaataa - Zulu Nation Throwdown (Paul Winley Records)
    Busy Bee - School Days (Master Five Records)
    Outlaw 4 - Million Dollar Legs (Dynamite Pep)
    Jazzy 4 MCs - MC Rock (Razzberri Rainbow Records)
    Boogie Boys - Rappin Aint No Thing (Mike & Dave Records)

any help is greatly appreciated.....

Whatcha offerin' up for trade, homeboy?

Bam or Busy for Cage?

PS -- Tried to throw up the Boogie Boys tonight, but scanner isn't cooperating...

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts

but stop showing off Jeff

Whatcha offerin' up for trade, homeboy?

Bam or Busy for Cage?

I'd consider doing that Spyder D for Cage 1 alright

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, John, if I were showing off, I wouldn't go with those pieces!

I'd consider doing that Spyder D for Cage 1 alright

Hahahaha -- it's ok, I FINALLY have a copy of Cage coming...

• pookeyblowpookeyblow 406 Posts
    Sureshot, do you have a Mr.Magic for me?

Sureshot, do you have a Mr.Magic for me?

Pookey -- long time no speak!

I have a few different Mr. Magic joints ("Magic Life", "Kazoo's", "Gilligan's Island", etc)... PM me with what you have for trade...

Only trades?

Unless you want to pay me a stupid amount of money -- and then I'd feel guilty... Slightly...

I need a Potential 1980 12". Saw one on eBay last year and it went for $200+++..

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts
    I need a Potential 1980 12". Saw one on eBay last year and it went for $200+++..

there was one on ebay a few weeks back went for + $1000

no way! link please!!!!!!!

btw, some years ago I saw that pookeyblow 12" for buy it now $60 on eBay! But that was before I had an eBay account or knew much about vintage records..

• Options
    Just curious, what's the most you've paid for a record Pookey?

K.

hi soufriere1, I haven't been collecting records very long.. so $150 have to be the most I've ever payed for a record..

but for a Potential 1980 12", I could pay $300.

there was one on ebay a few weeks back went for + $1000

Yeah -- I can vouch for him on this one... There were quite a few bidders willing to drop loot on it...

• Options
    It's that kind of tune that also makes pure disco heads salivate.

K.

Too bad Egon edited the 15 minute version without mentioning it in the credits..
    Egon told me that it was edited because Mr. Magic hated the singing on the song and didn???t want the song reissued! But Egon convinced him he could edit out all of the singing and still present a song people would love to hear. Mr. Magic approved the edit...

the b-side is mad dope too!

I saw a 7" of "Potential 1980" on eBay with "Singing Rap Song" as the b side. Have anyone seen it before? It went for $600!

The break on "Potential" starting around 5:07 and lasting til 5:34 es muy fresco! Come to think of it, there are a ton of dope breaks on the record... The B-side holds down the fort as well...