BTORRENTsites? Help

PonyPony 2,283 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
I'm very new to the whole thing and I don't know where to find any good music/video sites.Any suggestions?

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Ya. Tried that but they all suck for music.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    the good ones you have to get invited to by members.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Wicked!!

Thanks.

• head034head034 24 Posts

What other ones are by invite only? I only know of one: demonoind been looking around for an invitation code for about a month.

• Oink.

• looking for oink!
    have a demonoid account if you can trade for oink - ratio of 1.00 with 13+ Gb uploaded. no leechers with shitty ratios please. holler for hook-ups.

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts

What other ones are by invite only? I only know of one: demonoind been looking around for an invitation code for about a month.

aussie torrents was invite only, but i think they take applications now, as does karagara. wdma was invite only before it went down in drama. there's another one, hbj or hpj that is invite only. Y'know, since you asked.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    I'll trade an oink invite for a good private mainstream movie tracker. anyone?

Or other interesting private trackers too......already got KG, bittv & the desi one.

-pj

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Or other interesting private trackers too......already got KG, bittv & the desi one.

-pj

Check the KG forums for the tracker invite thread. While KG is down, one of the Cinema Obscura mods is handing out invites.

• BeekBeek 146 Posts

What do they have on demonoid?
    I've got Oink invites and a 3.8 ratio.

• I'll trade an oink invite for a good private mainstream movie tracker. anyone?

What do they have on demonoid?
    I've got Oink invites and a 3.8 ratio.

demoid is your standard BT everything site - but with higher quality control and RSS feeds. there's decent mac software available unlike most trackers.
    the invite system is currently down due to changes being made by the site admin.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    If anyone needs an invite to Cinema Obscura (content self-explanatory) shoot me a PM.

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    demoid is your standard BT everything site - but with higher quality control and RSS feeds. there's decent mac software available unlike most trackers.
    the invite system is currently down due to changes being made by the site admin.

Send me a PM when the invite system is back, I'll trade invites. A source for some Mac software would definitely be nice

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts
    OINK is like Target and Demonoid is like Wal-mart. Between the two you pretty much should have everything covered. OINK is definately the hipper/more fun place to be. (my analogy may only be understood by those in the USA, sorry).

• I've got an invite for Oink if anyone wants one.
    I'd prefer a trade for something, but it's not that important.