SOUL STRUT SHOP : UPDATE

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Thanks to those who have given the shop a whirl. CDs flew out the door this past week.Some New Arrivals:DJ Morse Code - "Fusion Batches" Mix CD Sloppy White - "The Way It Was" Mix CD DJ John Doe - "Fused Funk Vol. 3" Mix CD Restocks:L. Dula - "Calm Cool & Collected " Mix CD Matthew Africa & DJ B. Cause - "Soul Boulders" Mix CD Restocking:Mike the 2600 KING - "Heavy Session" Mix CD Still Available in All Sizes (S-XXXL) Audio & Descriptions:http://www.soulstrut.com/shop/If you want us to stock your merch, hit us up on the PM or here: http://www.soulstrut.com/contact

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Any chance of creating a soulstrut slipmat.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Yes.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Yes.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    I hear there is a bonus CD 70+ min that comes with the COOL CALM & COLLECTED CD is this true???

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Yes.

I, too, am in favor of this idea.

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    I hear there is a bonus CD 70+ min that comes with the COOL CALM & COLLECTED CD is this true???

I ordered it from this fine site. No bonus CD.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    If slipmats are in the works, does anyone else prefer the thicker ones as opposed to the thin cardboard feeling joints?

Just added the New Rehash 7" , L. Dula's Soul Glo mix, and more Heavy Sessions.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

This picture seems like its missing something... for some reason I thought about your dog and how he should be in the pic... is he still around?

This picture seems like its missing something... for some reason I thought about your dog and how he should be in the pic... is he still around?

Yep... Miles is still around. He just turned 6 in March and Jack Russells usually live into their teens. So, he ain't going no where!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    If slipmats are in the works, does anyone else prefer the thicker ones as opposed to the thin cardboard feeling joints?

I prefer the think one for home but the thin ones when spinning out.

I hope the image isnt the same as the T-shirt.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

Yep... Miles is still around. He just turned 6 in March and Jack Russells usually live into their teens. So, he ain't going no where!

Cool... Hes not too big so he's probably good with children... my brothers Rotwieler(sp) is actually small in compairason but still he gets too excited when he sees my children... he does not know how strong he is...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

That's my dude right there!!! who needs an alarm clock?

We Just got a limited amount of Breakbeatraer EPs from Germany in. When they're gone, they are gone.

XXXL'z of the tee is almost sold out, so please grab one while they last!

Just added Delay's Psycrunk mix

http://www.soulstrut.com/shop/