I've killed 4 of these tonight

2»

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    the next one you see can you ship it to me at 40215. they cost money in my parts, we have cockroaches and worms if you need em.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    Jeez,I thought this thread was about you downing 4 Belgian beers or something.

I totally have the heebie-jeebies now.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    But dude, havalinas ain't nothing to fuck with!

those fuckers are crazy. I had a couple charge me when I was working on a ranch in wilcox, arizona. I ran for the nearest fence.

what the hell are havalinas?

I didn't know there were critters in north america I hadn't heard of.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

those fuckers are crazy. I had a couple charge me when I was working on a ranch in wilcox, arizona. I ran for the nearest fence.

I believe it's actually spelled javelinas[/b]. They're wild pigs.

• javelina[/b]

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

I believe it's actually spelled javelinas[/b]. They're wild possed[/b] pigs.

My bad... javelinas...

Just dun come across them in the desert around sunset or at night!

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I'm never moving to America. I'll leave the northern states as a buffer from these scary bugs

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

This is what my google search came up with...
    I would definitley not fuck with them either.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    In my 12 years of living in AZ, I've seen a scorpion in the wild TWICE. Once in a friends garage, the other last year when I got out of my car and heard it scamper on the pavement. Black Widows on the other hand, saw one my first week here and have seen em ever since.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I am never going to AZ.

• montymonty 420 Posts
    I am never going to AZ.

hahahahhaa! OK

i love it here, though i raerly venture out in unairconditioned habitations.

• noreillenoreille 270 Posts
    I just killed one of these

France is wild.

• sergserg 682 Posts

javelinas are the only wild, native, pig-like animal found in the United States. But they are NOT pigs! They are the Collared Peccary and a member of the Tayassuidae family. True pigs are members of the Suidae family. We call them javelinas because of their razor-sharp tusks, Spanish for javelin or spear. They are found in the brushy deserts and rocky canyons of the Sonoran Desert

http://www.pattyhorn.com/moment/02.01.02.html

they usually run in packs and if attacked the whole pack will charge up on your ass

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

javelinas are the only wild, native, pig-like animal found in the United States. But they are NOT pigs! They are the Collared Peccary and a member of the Tayassuidae family. True pigs are members of the Suidae family. We call them javelinas because of their razor-sharp tusks, Spanish for javelin or spear. They are found in the brushy deserts and rocky canyons of the Sonoran Desert

they usually run in packs and if attacked the whole pack will charge up on your ass

Are they good eatin?

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

Are they good eatin?

Heh. Just what I was thinking...

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I am never going to AZ.

I'm here. Over the course of my life I've lived here (in the desert) for 7 years, and have seen a scorpion twice. My buddy was just saying he killed 2 in the same day last week. The scary thing is if you have kids running around as does Day.

I've come across rattlers a few times, but their warning sign worked. My grandpa's dogs almost died from a bite. Coyote aren't a threat to us, but they are to your small dog or cat.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I am never going to AZ.

I'm here. Over the course of my life I've lived here (in the desert) for 7 years, and have seen a scorpion twice. My buddy was just saying he killed 2 in the same day last week. The scary thing is if you have kids running around as does Day.

I've come across rattlers a few times, but their warning sign worked. My grandpa's dogs almost died from a bite. Coyote aren't a threat to us, but they are to your small dog or cat.

I would just say that AZ was probably the best place I've ever lived. Living right in PHX or even Scottsdale I never came across anything. Just when I lived way out in N.Scottsdale on the edge of the desert.

It's some serious paradise IMO.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    My 7 month pregnant wife called me at work the other beacuse there was a bug and they really freak her out. I told her to put a glass over it and i'd kill it when I get home. she looked up its features and found out it was a baby black widow spider. Yikes. I've got a 3-year-old running around as well. I used to have to kill bugs fast so she wouldn't see them and get freaked out and wouldn't have time to get a tissue, just bare fingers. Eeeeeeewwwwww.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I am never going to AZ.

I would just say that AZ was probably the best place I've ever lived. Living right in PHX or even Scottsdale I never came across anything. Just when I lived way out in N.Scottsdale on the edge of the desert.

It's some serious paradise IMO.

really? I was in arizona for ten years and I can't stand the place. a few things I miss about the desert but dry heat and stripmalls can suck the shit out of my ass.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Real Men live in the desert .........I am Pussy

Retarded Pigs ...Scorpions ...200 degree weather ....Fuck All that

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I just went in the garage to get some paper towels and remembered one of my little homies was still in there.

"URRRRRRRRRRRAGH!"