Bonds owns you all

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Bonds doesn't own shit, Lebowski.

Tell him to keep his gold bricking ass out of my quiet beach community.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    My opinion is best expressed by Dr Dre & Snoop about Eazy E in the song "Fuck Wit Dre Day"

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Worshipping a false idol there, homie. Baseball's Golden Calf.

• Options
    He did it the Reynaldo way.

K.

• jaybreeziejaybreezie 161 Posts
    OK yeah, yeah Bonds had to homer at some point. Whatever. I'm still pissed the A's lost that one! Kendall's double play smash almost would have ended it in the 9th and Chavez's shot in the gap almost tied in back up in the 9th! Damn! They've been playing some good sames these last two days. A's despite the injuries are starting to play the way they were supposed to. This was, let's see, the Giants best starter and best reliever vs. the A's 7th best starter and like 4,8, and 9th best relievers? Once Harden and teh rest of those dudes get back, watch out!

The real baseball story this year is gonna be from the other side of the Bay!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

AYO![/b]

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

His numbers are all that matter. Until they are officially taken away, he is objectively better than mystery gods with inferior numbers.

His numbers are all that matter. Until they are officially taken away, he is objectively better than mystery gods with inferior numbers.

Numbers are never all that matter.

And if you'd like to throw out one number that DOES matter:

Bonds WS Rings: 0

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    bonds owns me? uh i don't play baseball man

did anyone see aj pierzynski get punched by michael barrett?

big ass right hook

yikes

• please

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I love YouTube

Anyone read the SI article about the kid who caught the ball? Hilarious

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP)

Tyler Snyder caught Barry Bonds' 714th homer on the fly Saturday, snagging it cleanly with his glove. The people around the 19-year-old Athletics fan cheered wildly, with nobody assaulting or gouging him.

Bonds got a standing ovation from the Bay Area's forgiving faithful -- and then Snyder got to speak the minds of millions of baseball lovers who see Bonds as the game's greatest antihero.

"I hate that guy," Snyder told reporters before he was whisked away. "I don't really care for the guy."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/baseball/mlb/05/20/bonds.reaction.ap/index.html

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts

"When asked if he would consider giving it to Bonds, Snyder declined with a mild expletive.'[/b]

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Yes! Like

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Who's Barry Bonds?

And what's Baseball?