Conspiracy Theorists Take Note(NRR)

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
I think this guy is a friggin idiot too....but I'm sure he's convinced of this insanity and more people will believe his/God's word than those who believe Lizard People Demolished the WTC.I just get a weird vision of God sounding like Jon Lovitz as he tells Pat..."Yeah a storm, a big storm, a hurricane, no not a hurricane a TSUNAMI...yeah that's the ticket..a TSUNAMI!!!__________________________________________________________________________________Robertson: God Says Tsunami Possible For U.S.POSTED: 9:19 pm EDT May 17, 2006VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. -- The Rev. Pat Robertson says God has told him that storms and possibly a tsunami will hit America's coastline this year.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Trust him, he knows

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    I think this guy is a friggin idiot too....but I'm sure he's convinced of this insanity and more people will believe his/God's word than those who believe Lizard People Demolished the WTC.

I just get a weird vision of God sounding like Jon Lovitz as he tells Pat..."Yeah a storm, a big storm, a hurricane, no not a hurricane a TSUNAMI...yeah that's the ticket..a TSUNAMI!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________
    Robertson: God Says Tsunami Possible For U.S.

POSTED: 9:19 pm EDT May 17, 2006

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. -- The Rev. Pat Robertson says God has told him that storms and possibly a tsunami will hit America's coastline this year.

i guess its 50/50 that it will hit on the east side
    wiping out va beach & robertson's studio ?!?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I think this guy is a friggin idiot too....but I'm sure he's convinced of this insanity and more people will believe his/God's word than those who believe Lizard People Demolished the WTC.

I just get a weird vision of God sounding like Jon Lovitz as he tells Pat..."Yeah a storm, a big storm, a hurricane, no not a hurricane a TSUNAMI...yeah that's the ticket..a TSUNAMI!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________
    Robertson: God Says Tsunami Possible For U.S.

POSTED: 9:19 pm EDT May 17, 2006

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. -- The Rev. Pat Robertson says God has told him that storms and possibly a tsunami will hit America's coastline this year.

i guess its 50/50 that it will hit on the east side
    wiping out va beach & robertson's studio ?!?

I'll be praying that you and the entire East Coast will be safe.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    This isnt a conspiracy theory, its jus the ramblings of a religious loon. Theres a big difference between somebody seeking the truth based on solid evidence to a man talking to god. This should have had the title of god botherer's take note. Thankyou please. Boo hoo.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    While attending our pre-cana marriage class, the speaker said that pre-marital sex offended God, which didnt go over to well with the East Village audience. But, then he said "its not like God is sitting up in heaven and his mood changes," which I thought was a pretty funny mental picture.

As for Pat Robertson, he's just a religious nut that likes to scare people with visions of an apocalypse - like Al Gore.

• girgir 329 Posts

As for Pat Robertson, he's just a religious nut that likes to scare people with visions of an apocalypse - like Al Gore.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

manbearpig !

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

manbearpig !

mmmKay