MIA M.I.A.

z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Roger roger do you here me over!!!! the U.S immigration wont let me in!!!!! ???Now Im strictly making my album outside the borders!!!!"so il see you all one day, for now ill keep reportin from the sidelines. to my people who walk wiv me in the America, dont forget we got the internet! Spread the word! or come get me!!!!!! ill be in my bird flu lab in china! liming and drinkin tiger beer with my pet turtel.
http://www.asiansinmedia.org/news/article.php/music/1321http://www.myspace.com/mia

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Well obviously it's because she's stealing American jobs from hardworking white artists with legitimate work visas like Lady Sovereign.

• Jazz_OneJazz_One 55 Posts
    They could seriously turn these lemons to lemon-aid.

This could seriously start her 15 minutes over again.

I would contact every media outlet possible if I were her people.

Hate if you must, this is the way of the strut, but I dig what she does. After the show I saw her put on at the Fader party at SXSW 05, I will always dig her.

Roger roger do you here me over!!!! the U.S immigration wont let me in!!!!! ???Now Im strictly making my album outside the borders!!!!

"so il see you all one day, for now ill keep reportin from the sidelines. to my people who walk wiv me in the America, dont forget we got the internet! Spread the word! or come get me!!!!!! ill be in my bird flu lab in china! liming and drinkin tiger beer with my pet turtel.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Well obviously it's because she's stealing American jobs from hardworking white artists with legitimate work visas like Lady Sovereign.

from the myspace comments:

oh no...... sorry to hear.... come back soon......
    ciaociao,tigarah

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

from the myspace comments:

oh no...... sorry to hear.... come back soon......
    ciaociao,tigarah

Tigarah, as usual, is