Funky Skunk -tracklist-anyone got it?

BistiBisti 3 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Hello everyone, I am rookie here.I know that in order to ask for something here i gotta contribute in sth. i gotta say that i am a member of Polish www.sample.rap.pl where we talk about polish breaks used in domestic and foreign productions and we create a database of polish-rooted samples used in various shits.I kindly ask for a funky skunk tracklisting or a link to a topic that previously covered it.Many thanksMaciek aka Bisti

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Thankyou Bisti,
    you may now eat Pie and ice-cream

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Bisti

Reged: 05/16/06

?

Hello everyone, I am rookie here.I know that in order to ask for something here i gotta contribute in sth. i gotta say that i am a member of Polish www.sample.rap.pl where we talk about polish breaks used in domestic and foreign productions and we create a database of polish-rooted samples used in various shits.

I kindly ask for a funky skunk tracklisting or a link to a topic that previously covered it.

Many thanks

Maciek aka Bisti

Hi Maciek, can you post a full list of your Polish braeks database for us? I will post a complete tracklist of the funky skunk along with track times and full album cover art and liner notes if you can post your great Polish braeks ENTIRE database as a single list or comma delimited file in this thread. You need to give to receive, thanks!

You can also send me a Placebo - ball of eyes LP for trade if you can't post the database, thanks!

• BistiBisti 3 Posts
    thanks for your permission, cartman

it was as funny as your avatar

Hi Bisti, I noticed you have masked your IP, so you are either bin Europe or you are not really there, lol.

Regardless, please to post your list first, thanks!

• BistiBisti 3 Posts
    learn polish,mylatency and i am quite sure you'll finally dig into our database

just kiddin',just check it out ,the example - letter D
    http://sample.rap.pl/search.php?letter=D

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts

Raja Bell is cool, but the Phoenix Suns are a bunch of pussies.

POZNAN REPRESENTR.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

sharks are scary.

• BlowFlyBlowFly 89 Posts
    Heres a few tracks

"My Baby's Mamma" by Three 6 Mafia
    "What Happened to that Boy?" by Baby
    "Burn Rubber" by Too Short
    "Them Girls" by Silkk the Shocker
    "Natural Juices" by Magnum

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    You'd probably have more luck over on the shadow forum and sample page.
    It foats around tho, so you'll have to find it.