PAP DAY 2006

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
I just realized that I will be away on the 26th.. so we must bump PAP Day to this Friday. Please Mark Your Calendars."Don't Start Shit, Won't Be None."

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I just realized that I will be away on the 26th.. so we must bump PAP Day to this Friday. Please Mark Your Calendars.

"Don't Start Shit, Won't Be None."

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I just realized that I will be away on the 26th.. so we must bump PAP Day to this Friday. Please Mark Your Calendars.

hahaha

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    wow, i can't believe it's pap day again already.

wow, i can't believe i actually have been here long enough for another one of these.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    All non-PAP related threads will be deleted.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

damn... that means that kevin cant be first in line to show off his "wEEKEND fINDS". whats a pap to do?!?!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I must add this is the 3rd annual PAP Day.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Pap Day 2006!

If you type PAP into google image search, the second image to come up is

THIS!!!

Is this a sign of things to come this Friday?

And I'm hoping for another moment. But I'm betting he's a no show this week.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i want to see the picture of him and his thickback ladyfriend...in the words of Derrick Morgan - mine yuh kill me dead!

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

In honor of pap day, The Mack has volunteered to give free pap smears to all the women who are overdue.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

in order to not become victim of this rule, what's a PAP (might get clowned to ask this, I remember it from last year, but have no clue what it means)? Any relation to puto and bong bong?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Hmmm...... the origins of PAP day is kinda hard to explain. As for who PAP is... well, he was one of the greatest strutters to ever walk the internet.....

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

in order to not become victim of this rule, what's a PAP (might get clowned to ask this, I remember it from last year, but have no clue what it means)? Any relation to puto and bong bong?

i also dont remember what/who/where pap is...

can we also find out the following...

'WHats a nubian?'

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    dear god! 3rd Pap day?!?! There goes 2 years of my life I'll never get back.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    My first Pap day, and me out of town. I'll have to catch the fourth annual '07 edition.

Anyone have a link to that thread that started it all? That had me running to the bathroom...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    thickback

I just learned-ed a new word today.

• mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts

In honor of pap day, The Mack has volunteered to give free pap smears to all the women who are overdue.

He will then skeet on their faces while flipping through a dog-eared Pokora book while alternately screaming, 'LEMME HOLLA AT THAT', and 'I NEED THAT YO!!!'

• wholewheatwholewheat 437 Posts
    i want to see the picture of him and his thickback ladyfriend...in the words of Derrick Morgan - mine yuh kill me dead!

Start warming Photoshop up folks.
    Please be mindful of the fact that the 3rd anniversary is the leather anniversary.

Please be mindful of the fact that the 3rd anniversary is the leather anniversary.

lol! hmmm, not as thick as i remembered. still - a classic!

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

ROFLMAOYING

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

damn if it aint' thicker than i remembered... and pap's hand is right on it!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    one from the vaults

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    i want to see the picture of him and his thickback ladyfriend

damn if it aint' thicker than i remembered... and pap's hand is right on it!

lol! too much!

wait! i mean not enough!

i dunno, looks like there's still plenty of velvet to graze his hands over.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

Save it for Friday!

• oh pap! still had this lying around from the last pap day

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Can anybody hook up a link to the old threads? I cant find it on a search & i need a bigger pap picture for a creative project im working on.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Has anybody gone to thebreaks to invite pap back for his day again?

will his account be unbanned again for this years festivities?

Since pap day is on a friday, strutters from around the world should hold real world pap parties and take pictures. that would be SO next level.