Kinky Friedman's Plan For Illegal Immigration(NRR)

Comments

• Can a crackpot comedian really do a worse job than the comedians we have masquerading as Politicians already??

According to the topic and subject of this thread, yes. Hell yes. I would rather have Perry be crowned Cesar and rule over Texas for life than have Kinky for a week. Fuck that, I would even bring back good ole' boy, Dubya over this assclown.

so you would choose George W. Bush, a man who's plan for immigration control is to send 10,000 armed troops to the boarder over rockadelic's "assclown" choice?

I salute your choice in action

So a Mexican General isn't in command of "armed troops"? Do you have a brain in there?

ahh, so the concern is more about who's doing the shooting

your logic once again wins out

Don't hide the fact that you sonned yourself. What I'm saying is that these idiots are cut from the same cloth.

I like how your blind hatred of me has led you unwittingly back a candidate like this:

November 11, 2005
    Kinky's Slurs on CNBC

"Kinky said "New York is like a Negro talking to himself." He went on to say, when talking about locking up sexual predators, "lock them up and throw away the key, and make 'em listen to a Negro talking to himself." That sounds like some seriously offensive talk from a candidate that a lot of progressives are kicking around voting for.

Let me know if you saw the show or if you can find a transcript anywhere.

From the comments, it appears this was a reference to one of Kinky's books from 1993, though a certainly a bad one. The quote, I mean, I have no idea about the book.

"As a general rule of thumb, however, if you thought of New York as a Negro talking to himself and of California as a VCR with nothing to put in, you wouldn't be too far off the mark."

Great Guzzo.

You're holding up your legendary assclown status well.

did you ever think that maybe not every interaction people have with you is a game of the dozens?

plain and simple I've heard Kinky speak I liked what he said and I wouldn't be all that dissapointed if he won.

BTW what exactly does "a negro talking to himself" mean? I might be offended if the comment made sense.

and at least you guys have candidates willing to address the immigration issue. Our democratic choices haven't said shit about it. Matter of fact on the day of the first big march in Los Angeles reporters asked both Phil Angelidies and Steve Wesley about the topic.

one declined to state an opinion and the other said he hadn't heard much about it

Last Saturday they aired a debate between the 2 and they spoke on immigration for a grand total of 0 minutes

I love it when people running for leadership positions have to wait for public opinion before they can form their own.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Can a crackpot comedian really do a worse job than the comedians we have masquerading as Politicians already??

According to the topic and subject of this thread, yes. Hell yes. I would rather have Perry be crowned Cesar and rule over Texas for life than have Kinky for a week. Fuck that, I would even bring back good ole' boy, Dubya over this assclown.

so you would choose George W. Bush, a man who's plan for immigration control is to send 10,000 armed troops to the boarder over rockadelic's "assclown" choice?

I salute your choice in action

So a Mexican General isn't in command of "armed troops"? Do you have a brain in there?

ahh, so the concern is more about who's doing the shooting

your logic once again wins out

Don't hide the fact that you sonned yourself. What I'm saying is that these idiots are cut from the same cloth.

I like how your blind hatred of me has led you unwittingly back a candidate like this:

November 11, 2005
    Kinky's Slurs on CNBC

"Kinky said "New York is like a Negro talking to himself." He went on to say, when talking about locking up sexual predators, "lock them up and throw away the key, and make 'em listen to a Negro talking to himself." That sounds like some seriously offensive talk from a candidate that a lot of progressives are kicking around voting for.

Let me know if you saw the show or if you can find a transcript anywhere.

From the comments, it appears this was a reference to one of Kinky's books from 1993, though a certainly a bad one. The quote, I mean, I have no idea about the book.

"As a general rule of thumb, however, if you thought of New York as a Negro talking to himself and of California as a VCR with nothing to put in, you wouldn't be too far off the mark."

Great Guzzo.

You're holding up your legendary assclown status well.

did you ever think that maybe not every interaction people have with you is a game of the dozens?

Regardless, you're still an assclown.

plain and simple I've heard Kinky speak I liked what he said and I wouldn't be all that dissapointed if he won.

You live in California, why the hell would you really care? What do you know about the other candidates?

BTW what exactly does "a negro talking to himself" mean? I might be offended if the comment made sense.

You have never lived in Texas, there's a long history of that here. Texans are known to make nonsensical racist statements in order to simply shock/produce a laugh from anyone listening, ie., "nigger in a woodpile" or tales of eating "niggers".

That's just good ole Texas fun... right?

• cashless: youre right I don't live in TX I am an outsider with an outsiders perspective. I only know what I catch on the national news and talk shows about TX government. However immigration is a National issue and therefore concerns us all. I am interested to hear what candidates have to say in terms of both what the probelm and the solution is. I'm still waiting for someone in CA outside the "governator" to speak on it, although IMO its too late and all they will spit now is not what they want to say but rather what their campaign managers tell them to say; useless political mouth pieces with no conviction are a dime a dozen

I'm sure youre voiting for the guy you feel is most apt at making Texas the state you want and Rockadelic is doing the same. If you'd like to drop some info about Mr. Bell I'd be interested in reading it.

Why anybody would live in Texas on purpose is beyond me.

by the way, has anybody seen Anus Magillicutty?

I have a love/hate relationship with the state. I'm sure our Texas experiences are/were totally different.

and what the hell?

If you'd like to drop some info about Mr. Bell I'd be interested in reading it.

http://www.ontheissues.org/TX/Chris_Bell.htm

I have a love/hate relationship with the state. I'm sure our Texas experiences are/were totally different.

and what the hell?

Beats me. This is soulstrut, I'm sure somebody has seen it.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Cashless,

Today is your lucky day.....

You see my political pea-brain is stupid enough to be willing to bet you however much $$$ your cashless ass can scrounge up that Rick Perry will be the next Governor of Texas.

By no means am I deluded enough to think that Kinky Friedman has a chance in hell of winning the election.

But by voting for someone/anyone who isn't a Republicrat I hope to send the message that I am not happy with the two party system that has created the mess we live in now.

Hell, I'd even vote for your ass if you ran as an Independent against Perry & Bell and I don't think very much of you.

So either you think Chris Bell will be the next Governor of Texas and you'll put up or shut up.

Or you believe he also doesn't stand a chance and are willing to cast a vote that supports the outdated and harmful two party system.

Name your wager.

Comments from the YOU GOT SERVED message board at IMDB.

"I think this movie is highly underrated. People just hate on it because they don't appreciate good dance moves. I snuck a cup of orange sherbert into the theatre when I saw it on opening night and I was so blown away by the first dance scene that I dropped it all over the floor(what a mess). But I also had an extra large popcorn. This guy sitting next to me would get an erection everytime Omarion did a spin or a knee-slide and that was a bit uncomfortable, but it didn't ruin the overall experience. I think everyone should watch this movie again and then vote 10.

P.S. Does anyone know if they will be filming a sequel. "

"heard this movie was mostly bboyin, was there any cwalk at all? i might actually watch it. "

Cashless,

You see my political pea-brain is stupid enough to be willing to bet you however much $$$ your cashless ass can scrounge up that Rick Perry will be the next Governor of Texas.

By no means am I deluded enough to think that Kinky Friedman has a chance in hell of winning the election.

But by voting for someone/anyone who isn't a Republicrat I hope to send the message that I am not happy with the two party system that has created the mess we live in now.

Hell, I'd even vote for your ass if you ran as an Independent against Perry & Bell and I don't think very much of you.

So either you think Chris Bell will be the next Governor of Texas and you'll put up or shut up.

Or you believe he also doesn't stand a chance and are willing to cast a vote that supports the outdated and harmful two party system.

Name your wager.

Fucking RIF!!!

Yeah, (Chris Bell's) got a snowball's chance in hell of making it BUT we are in Texas. You more than prove that in Texas logic is not a factor in choosing governor.

Gottdamn, you might be a political pea brain, but for fuck's sake, read!!!

"heard this movie was mostly bboyin, was there any cwalk at all? i might actually watch it. "

I think theres some campbell locking in it too.

Cashless,

Name your wager.

Fucking RIF!!!

Yeah, (Chris Bell's) got a snowball's chance in hell of making it BUT we are in Texas. You more than prove that in Texas logic is not a factor in choosing governor.

Gottdamn, you might be a political pea brain, but for fuck's sake, read!!!

So how much are we betting???

Texas is the only state in the union that can secede if it wants too.

The only question now is how to make that happen.

TEXAS DOESN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO SECEDE! DO IT YOU FUCKING COWARDS!!!!

Hey, its quitting time! see ya guys! I'm gonna c-walk my ass out to the car.

• Texas is the only state in the union that can secede if it wants too.

The only question now is how to make that happen.

TEXAS DOESN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO SECEDE! DO IT YOU FUCKING COWARDS!!!!

Hey, its quitting time! see ya guys! I'm gonna c-walk my ass out to the car.

This saturday I better see you C-walking at the club.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    I know a lot of hot broads in Texas. It's the greatest state in the union.

On a serious note I went to the website you linked about Chris Bell.....

Admittedly I did not know as much about him yesterday as I do now after reading this webpage....

And quite frankly I'm shocked that you support this guy...

Here are quotes right off the site.

He has taken NO stance on these issues:
    Crime
    Drugs
    Budget/Economy
    Foriegn Policy(this is only important because we border Mexico).

Voted YES on adopting the recommendations of the 9/11 Commission.
    Voted NO on restricting frivolous lawsuits.
    Voted YES on implementing Bush-Cheney national energy policy.
    Rated 24% by NTU, indicating a "Big Spender" on tax votes.
    Rated 50% by the US COC, indicating a mixed business voting record.
    Voted YES on constitutional amendment prohibiting flag desecration.
    Voted NO on implementing free trade agreement with Chile.

This is your guy???

Go Republicrats!!!!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I've been to both Perry's and Bell's web sites. Neither address immigration.

Only one candidate has addressed that problem. He has made a comic proposal that is meant to highlight the Mexican government's complicity in the problem. It clearly is not meant to ever be implemented.

The hatred that is directed at him on this site can not be explained by any of this. Clearly the real problem with Kinky Friedman is he is Jewish. The Texans on this site have shown just how anti-Semitic Texas is.

PS: Quoting a character in a novel is not the same as quoting the author.

Admittedly I did not know as much about him yesterday as I do now after reading this webpage....

Crime
    Drugs
    Budget/Economy

This is your guy???

Go Republicrats!!!!

Great selective quoting. The site you visited ONLY records "stances" via congressional vote. If the never comes to a vote, then there is no "stance" on the issue.

Why am I trying to rationalize with you?

Only one candidate has addressed that problem. He has made a comic proposal that is meant to highlight the Mexican government's complicity in the problem. It clearly is not meant to ever be implemented.

The hatred that is directed at him on this site can not be explained by any of this. Clearly the real problem with Kinky Friedman is he is Jewish. The Texans on this site have shown just how anti-Semitic Texas is.

Chris Bell voted in congress to grant citizenship to illegal immigrants.

What proof do you have that Kinky, if elected, wouldn't do such a thing? What are his real stances on anything?

Because he's a jew? uhh ok.

I quoted him from CNBC. Do you actually wanna see quotes from his lyrics that use words like "Nigger", "spic", "wetback", etc? Oh yeah, he's just a satirist right?

corn.

Crime
    Drugs
    Budget/Economy

This is your guy???

Go Republicrats!!!!

Great selective quoting. The site you visited ONLY records "stances" via congressional vote. If the never comes to a vote, then there is no "stance" on the issue.

So which one of the 7 votes I posted are you on board with???

What proof do you have that Kinky, if elected, wouldn't do such a thing? What are his real stances on anything?

I quoted him from CNBC. Do you actually wanna see quotes from his lyrics that use words like "Nigger", "spic", "wetback", etc? Oh yeah, he's just a satirist right?

corn.

Here's some more Republicrat genius for you from today's paper.......

BIRMINGHAM -- A Democratic candidate for attorney general denies the Holocaust occurred and said Friday he will speak this weekend to a "pro-white" organization that is widely viewed as being racist.

Larry Darby concedes his views are radical, but he said they should help him win wide support among Alabama voters as he tries to "reawaken white racial awareness" with his campaign against Mobile County District Attorney John Tyson.

Crime
    Drugs
    Budget/Economy

This is your guy???

Go Republicrats!!!!

Definitely onboard the "frivilous lawsuits" vote.

If you knew ANYTHING about Texas politics, you would know just how FUCKED up that vote is and to name it "frivilous lawsuits" is a misnomer at beast.

Basically what the vote was over was a limitation on negligence lawsuit claims against texas doctors. No claim could be over $250,000 no matter the amount of injury, lifelong suffering or financial burden to the patient.

Now, are you down with that?!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    this thread is fucking retarded

corn.

Here's some more Republicrat genius for you from today's paper.......

BIRMINGHAM -- A Democratic candidate for attorney general denies the Holocaust occurred and said Friday he will speak this weekend to a "pro-white" organization that is widely viewed as being racist.

Larry Darby concedes his views are radical, but he said they should help him win wide support among Alabama voters as he tries to "reawaken white racial awareness" with his campaign against Mobile County District Attorney John Tyson.

Who gives a shit? He's a dixiecrat (if you even know what that means).

That still does not negate the fact that Kinky is a straight out racist himself.

Crime
    Drugs
    Budget/Economy

This is your guy???

Go Republicrats!!!!

If you knew ANYTHING about Texas politics, you would know just how FUCKED up that vote is and to name it "frivilous lawsuits" is a misnomer at beast.

Basically what the vote was over was a limitation on negligence lawsuit claims against texas doctors. No claim could be over $250,000 no matter the amount of injury, lifelong suffering or financial burden to the patient.

That is ABSOLUTELY not true....you are confusing this with another vote putting limitations on Malpractice suits which he voted AGAINST!!

Step up your game and read the website you posted.

this thread is fucking retarded

Is this official???

Crime
    Drugs
    Budget/Economy

This is your guy???

Go Republicrats!!!!

That is ABSOLUTELY not true....you are confusing this with another vote putting limitations on Malpractice suits which he voted AGAINST!!

Voting AGAINST limitation on suits is a GOOD thing, jackass.

Don't be salty because your boy Kinky is showing the rest of the country what an ass he really is.

Crime
    Drugs
    Budget/Economy

This is your guy???

Go Republicrats!!!!

Voting AGAINST limitation on suits is a GOOD thing, jackass.

Don't be salty because your boy Kinky is showing the rest of the country what an ass he really is.

Here are TWO quotes off the website YOU posted...

Bell did the following...

Voted NO on limiting medical malpractice lawsuits to $250,000 damages

BTW...if I get you to make 3 more posts I win a bet!!!

BTW...if I get you to make 3 more posts I win a butt!!!

What you and guzzo do in the privacy of your own bedroom is your business.