Kinky Friedman's Plan For Illegal Immigration(NRR)

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
The Author/Musician who is widely known as The Texas Jewboy has announced his plan for handling Illegal Immigration if he is elected Governor of Texas.He calls it the "Five General Plan" and claims that John McCain has told him it's the best idea for a solution to our open borders he's heard so far.Basically Kinky says he will divide the Texas/Mexico border into five sections and covertly appoint a Mexican General to be in charge of each section. Kinky will put aside $50 Million Dollars, $10 million per General that will be given to these Generals at the end of each year.Every time an illegal alien is caught crossing the border $25K will be deducted from the General's pay who is in charge of the section where the crime took place.If an illegal drug bust takes place a $100K is deducted. Friedman has collected four times the amount of signatures needed to run for Govenor and will be on the ballot this November.

Comments

• A political plan that involves people involved to take personal responsibility

this will never work

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    50 million dollars to end the drug war and illegal border crossings? Even 5 mexican generals should be able to handle that.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    A political plan that involves people involved to take personal responsibility

this will never work

More like a plan that involves Mexican generals shooting anyone who trys to cross the boarder.

• A political plan that involves people involved to take personal responsibility

this will never work

More like a plan that involves Mexican generals shooting anyone who trys to cross the boarder.

a bullet wound stipulation should defintly be included

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Seriously, does anyone think this plan would work?

Not only does it not address the forces - in both countries - that fuel immigration (legal or not) but this idea that all you need to do is throw some money at the military to solve the problem is pretty fucking ridiculous.

If it were that easy, the "war on drugs" would have declared victory a long time ago.

Kinky = Kooky

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Not only does it not address the forces - in both countries - that fuel immigration (legal or not) but this idea that all you need to do is throw some money at the military to solve the problem is pretty fucking ridiculous.

If it were that easy, the "war on drugs" would have declared victory a long time ago.

Kinky = Kooky

The dude is a musical comedian and the gubernatorial campaign is essentially a performance art piece.

These, alone, are good reasons to dislike him but also suggest that his proposal is not a serious one.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    If I were one of the generals, I'd use some of my money to protect the drug & immigration trafficking in my area and get not only the TX government's cake, but some nice kickbacks from the smugglers too. Vote Kinky!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Obviously, Rockadelic does. But you know Rock, he doesn't think before he thinks.

The dude is a musical comedian and the gubernatorial campaign is essentially a performance art piece.

These, alone, are good reasons to dislike him but also suggest that his proposal is not a serious one.

I live in a FUCKED up state where comedians prove just how fucking stupid Texans truly are.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts

Basically Kinky says he will divide the Texas/Mexico border into five sections and covertly appoint a Mexican General[/b] to be in charge of each section.

yeah.. what a GREAT IDEA!!! ???

let's keep mexicans from earning US dollars by OVERPAYING A COUPLE OF MEXICANS to sell out on their own people. why don't they just use those millions of dollars to employ them legally rather than trying to create conflict between them.

what a fucking waste of $50 million.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

I thought drugs were already declared the winner of that war.

I live in a FUCKED up state where comedians prove just how fucking stupid Texans truly are.

CAUGHT! CAN I GET A WITNESS?

Your posts pretty much do the same for you.

Your posts pretty much do the same for you.

Uh... what?

• damagedamage 118 Posts

Basically Kinky says he will divide the Texas/Mexico border into five sections and covertly appoint a Mexican General[/b] to be in charge of each section.

yeah.. what a GREAT IDEA!!! ???

let's keep mexicans from earning US dollars by OVERPAYING A COUPLE OF MEXICANS to sell out on their own people. why don't they just use those millions of dollars to employ them legally rather than trying to create conflict between them.

what a fucking waste of $50 million.

UNCLE TOM 4LYFE

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Obviously, Rockadelic does. But you know Rock, he doesn't think before he thinks.

RIF....or are you reading my mind again.....you're a full fledged foll.

Are you now going to deny that you support Friedman's run for governor?

• gruntgravelgruntgravel 559 Posts

(FL)

Cheap labor ain't cheap! Businesses that employ illegals profit off the backs of the US tax payer. Another corporate welfare program that you and I end up flipping the bill for.

I will vote for Kinky which does not mean I support every one of his ideas.

His opponents will be Rick Perry possibly the worst Govenor the state has ever had and Ms. Strayhorn known as "One Tough Grandma" who's son was Dubya's Press Secretary until a month ago.

So tell me Kreskin.....which one do YOU support....or will you just not vote at all??

• Seriously, does anyone think this plan would work?

His opponents will be Rick Perry possibly the worst Govenor the state has ever had and Ms. Strayhorn known as "One Tough Grandma" who's son was Dubya's Press Secretary until a month ago.

So tell me Kreskin.....which one do YOU support....or will you just not vote at all??

Which one supports the sale of crack?

Exactly

A REALLY fucked up republican, a fucked up republican, a straight idiot or Chris Bell?

I choose Chris Bell.

The hell is wrong with you?!

Exactly

You two guys combined occupy the lowest rungs of informed political opinion on the Strut.

Voting for someone like Kinky Friedman sends a message that we are tired of Politicians and the Political status quo of the two party system.

For me that alone is worth my vote.

Can a crackpot comedian really do a worse job than the comedians we have masquerading as Politicians already??

A REALLY fucked up republican, a fucked up republican, a straight idiot or Chris Bell?

I choose Chris Bell.

Best of luck to you and Mr. Bell

Can a crackpot comedian really do a worse job than the comedians we have masquerading as Politicians already??

According to the topic and subject of this thread, yes. Hell yes. I would rather have Perry be crowned Cesar and rule over Texas for life than have Kinky for a week. Fuck that, I would even bring back good ole' boy, Dubya over this assclown.

I choose Chris Bell.

Best of luck to you and Mr. Bell

Yeah, he's got a snowball's chance in hell of making it BUT we are in Texas. You more than prove that in Texas logic is not a factor in choosing governor.

• Can a crackpot comedian really do a worse job than the comedians we have masquerading as Politicians already??

According to the topic and subject of this thread, yes. Hell yes. I would rather have Perry be crowned Cesar and rule over Texas for life than have Kinky for a week. Fuck that, I would even bring back good ole' boy, Dubya over this assclown.

so you would choose George W. Bush, a man who's plan for immigration control is to send 10,000 armed troops to the border over rockadelic's "assclown" choice?

I salute your choice in action

so you would choose George W. Bush, a man who's plan for immigration control is to send 10,000 armed troops to the boarder over rockadelic's "assclown" choice?

So a Mexican General isn't in command of "armed troops"? Do you have a brain in there?

• Can a crackpot comedian really do a worse job than the comedians we have masquerading as Politicians already??

so you would choose George W. Bush, a man who's plan for immigration control is to send 10,000 armed troops to the boarder over rockadelic's "assclown" choice?

So a Mexican General isn't in command of "armed troops"? Do you have a brain in there?

ahh, so the concern is more about who's doing the shooting

your logic once again wins out

ahh, so the concern is more about who's doing the shooting

your logic once again wins out

Don't hide the fact that you sonned yourself. What I'm saying is that these idiots are cut from the same cloth.

I like how your blind hatred of me has led you unwittingly back a candidate like this:

November 11, 2005
    Kinky's Slurs on CNBC

"Kinky said "New York is like a Negro talking to himself." He went on to say, when talking about locking up sexual predators, "lock them up and throw away the key, and make 'em listen to a Negro talking to himself." That sounds like some seriously offensive talk from a candidate that a lot of progressives are kicking around voting for.

Let me know if you saw the show or if you can find a transcript anywhere.

From the comments, it appears this was a reference to one of Kinky's books from 1993, though a certainly a bad one. The quote, I mean, I have no idea about the book.

"As a general rule of thumb, however, if you thought of New York as a Negro talking to himself and of California as a VCR with nothing to put in, you wouldn't be too far off the mark."

Great Guzzo.

You're holding up your legendary assclown status well.