DMX Arrested (Again!) Scamtralamity!

The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
LONDON - Police arrested rap star DMX after he refused to put on a seat belt and became abusive on a flight from New York to London, authorities said Monday. The rapper, whose real name is Earl Simmons, received a caution and was released after his American Airlines flight landed at Heathrow Airport on Saturday, police said on condition of anonymity in line with departmental policy.A caution means a person has accepted responsibility for the offense, and a record will be made.[/b]I need an Aries Spears re-enactment of what occurred here to fully get the scope of its hilarity.

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    "Seatbelts on planes? THAT'S NOT HIPHOP!"

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    he really seems like a pain in da ass!
    just buckle your seatbelt. big deal.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    C'mon, he just wanted to get "Up in here"...

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    "DMX? THAT'S NOT HIPHOP!"

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

The rapper, whose real name is Earl Simmons, received a caution and was released

Isn't his name FRED?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Isn't his name FRED?

I think you're confusing him with this guy:

• First, Snoop's crew acting a fool on a flight to London(what..2 weeks ago?) and now Earl too? Next thing you know, that dude Copywrite will be over there getting his ass beat by underground English rappers(with video/pics to prove it!).

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    First, Snoop's crew acting a fool on a flight to London(what..2 weeks ago?) and now Earl too? Next thing you know, that dude Copywrite will be over there getting his ass beat by underground English rappers(with video/pics to prove it!).

Preemo's looking pretty soft in comparison. British Airways steals his records and what does he do? Chews on a toothpick and grumbles a bit.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    He didn't claim to be an air marshall did he?

• down42down42 21 Posts
    LONDON - Police arrested rap star DMX after he refused to put on a seat belt and became abusive on a flight from New York to London, authorities said Monday.

The rapper, whose real name is Earl Simmons, received a caution and was released after his American Airlines flight landed at Heathrow Airport on Saturday, police said on condition of anonymity in line with departmental policy.

A caution means a person has accepted responsibility for the offense, and a record will be made.[/b]

I need an Aries Spears re-enactment of what occurred here to fully get the scope of its hilarity.

It remember me in Snoop Dogg. There happens the same!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    LONDON - Police arrested rap star DMX after he refused to put on a seat belt and became abusive on a flight from New York to London, authorities said Monday.

The rapper, whose real name is Earl Simmons, received a caution and was released after his American Airlines flight landed at Heathrow Airport on Saturday, police said on condition of anonymity in line with departmental policy.

A caution means a person has accepted responsibility for the offense, and a record will be made.[/b]

I need an Aries Spears re-enactment of what occurred here to fully get the scope of its hilarity.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

LOCATION!

Aaah, we Germans can Engrish better....

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    anyone else get that email about snoop being banned from london permanently? thats great! i love rappers and their entourages.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    rap star DMX [/b]

mistake number one.....

• down42down42 21 Posts

LOCATION!

I didnt read the other posts

Snoop Dogg: Einreiseverbot nach England"
    If Snoop Dogg doesn't fly to London anymore whats will so happens with DMX now?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

LOCATION!

more to the point; who cares?

• down42down42 21 Posts

LOCATION!

more to the point; who cares?

I meant that Snoop not allowed to fly to England anymore

arrght, correct me please

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    dude recieved a 'warning' from the British police which basically means nothing, and he is banned from British Airways flights.

i hope this answers your question.

as far as DMX... i have no idea.