Skull Snaps question...

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Are there 2 US presses of this LPmy copy has a round, sticker like, circle printed onto the top right hand corner.... ??peace.

Comments

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    NO..my copy had the sticker to but it came off so some might not have the sticker.there are alot of foreign pressings though from other places but I think they all had the sticker too.that just looks like the sticker came off.looks OG in the pic.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    My sticker is actually PRINTED onto the cover. It's not a reissue, it's musty and dusty... anyone know the deal with this?

It looks more like this, but def. no sticker and it say's US pressing...

peace.

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    My copy also has the sticker circle printed into the label, so it better be the OG 1st press!!! I have never seen a US pressing without, only foreign pressings, but then again I haven't seen too many copies of it. Where did you see the US press without the circle?

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    NO..my copy had the sticker to but it came off...

mesa thinka yours isa fakey wakey... sorry, I've been watching Episode I and Episode II on DVD for the past two days straight...

I have one with the sticker looking thing printed on the cover and I have one without. Same matrix numbers things though I think... You gotta ask our good friend Mo out in the UK about this one to be sure...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I have a Skull Snaps question of my own. Aside from the drumbreak and the cool record cover, why do people sweat this mediocre record? Not hating, just curious.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    I have a Skull Snaps question of my own. Aside from the drumbreak and the cool record cover, why do people sweat this mediocre record? Not hating, just curious.

• I was waiting for someone to ask this question.

Personally, I love this record.

"Trespassing" is fucking dope.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I have an 80s Japanese reissue (which sounds really good), and I love it. If it makes a difference, I don't make beats or nothing. I think it's some really good music.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

This is the question I've been waiting for.