Office-Safe Revenge Ideas???

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
This little twat in the office has pushed me over the edge. I want to make her miserable, but don't want to get fired. got any ideas?

Comments

• This little twat in the office has pushed me over the edge. I want to make her miserable, but don't want to get fired. got any ideas?

ask her to join soulstrut and send her pissy PM's

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    This little twat in the office has pushed me over the edge. I want to make her miserable, but don't want to get fired. got any ideas?

http://www.funky.co.uk/fun_games/office_pranks.php

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Block her favorite web sites on the company router. One of my coworkers did that to me and it made me miserable until I figured it out.

Or maybe look at ur own avatar and get some idea's. Office space "OH FACE"...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    please post contents. i can't read it unless i'm signed in.

guzzo,

save it, herbert. somebody fuggin ban this dude already.

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
    Start filling out her office number on any sort of credit application. Also give it away as a fake number to anyone and everyone. Some girle uses my office number as a fake # and it drives me crazy.

If it wouldn't get you fired, knowing you refered to her as a "twat" might be bad enough.

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
    or put some of this on the rim of her coffee cup.

• get hopped up on coke and threaten to kick her ass