Tattoos.... I know you got em'. Show some pics

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Good shit yall.

My shit is all black and white right now, I was thinking of keeping it that way with the rest of my arm, but I dont know if that looks all that great on white people. Opinions?

yeah i tried that. I have one half of my body black and the other color. Black shit starts to look trashy or wrestlemania (imo) after a while. Color looks nice as long as it is done well.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

"oohwee, now that is some B.O.!"

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I'll be getting my first tomorrow. I'll post up a pic when I can.

It might look something like this:

• Is that Mike Giant on the left?

That's Mike on the left and the right.

Word-wasn't sure on that one, those are both dope though.

• Duh, I looked again and it was way more obvious. I was stoned and groggy before.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

One should wipe their ass before allowing photos.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

DAMN, I HOPE YOU GUYS KNOW I'M KIDDING.

-k

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

DAMN, I HOPE YOU GUYS KNOW I'M KIDDING.

-k

Yea, in case people don't know those pics are from badtattoos.com. No diss, I knew it wasn't you.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I know tattoos are some people's thing, but aren't they about played out by now? They used to be interesting when only a few people had them, but now that every high school cheerleader has multiple it just seems cliche.

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts
    anyone wanna take bets on the number of people on here who have the 45 punchouts tatted?

HA! HA! I thought about this too. I've had one on each forearm since I was 18.

Who else?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I know tattoos are some people's thing, but aren't they about played out by now? They used to be interesting when only a few people had them, but now that every high school cheerleader has multiple it just seems cliche.

whatever dude. You're played out.

Why do you even bother to post sometimes?

It's a serious question. Tattoos are a fashion statement like everything else. Like I said, 20 years ago they used to be almost unique and occasional, now most everybody under 60 has at least one. For people that have tattos, it's gotta be something you think about. opinions?

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

It's a serious question. Tattoos are a fashion statement like everything else. Like I said, 20 years ago they used to be almost unique and occasional, now most everybody under 60 has at least one. For people that have tattos, it's gotta be something you think about. opinions?

Tattoos are a "fashion statement" for some (i.e. the girlies with the ass antlers and their stupid boyfriends with the Yosemite Sam/Taz tattoos). These are the folks that are going to cause a boom in the tattoo removal industry in 10 years.
    I've been getting tattoos for 25 years, and will likely continue to get ink for the rest of my life. There is nothing[/b] fashionable about having your arms filled with tattoos.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

But if everyone that has one will always have one, then they'll always be around, hence they'll never really go outta style.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Here is me at work. Right arm massive cover up in progress....

Quite the serious metalheadz fan are we?

• There is nothing[/b] fashionable about having your arms filled with tattoos.

But it does help you get laid at heavy metal clubs and biker bars.

SONIC

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

I think statements like this are more telling of your own self image issues. If you only see self expression as a way to impress others, than no, you shouldn't get a tattoo.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    There is nothing fashionable about having your arms filled with tattoos.
    Tell that to all the hipster and rockabilly girls w/ sleeves.

• Options

Front of my left leg (knee down)

Rear of left leg (knee down)

Outside of left leg

Inside right arm (LOVE)

Inside left arm (HATE)

Outside right arm

Outside left arm

Torso

And the following is my favorite one; it's a black and grey portrait of my brother, taken from my favorite photo of him...

All work done by my homie Mike Ledger, pictured here drilling my stomach ..

Mike Ledger Inc.

• Inside right arm (LOVE)

Inside left arm (HATE)

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

Actually im not. I dont even own a metalheadz anything.

I know it is weird. but damn I thought the logo was hard as fuck, so i got the outline, and will get more done later.

I know it is lame, but fuck, i dont care.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Sween,

Thank you.

Ross

Sween,

Thank you.

Ross

yo, those are all dope. Your boy is mad talented. I love the black and white one of your brother, that shit is crazy!

just for you cause i know you love it.

• Options
    Sween,

Thank you.

Ross

My pleasure my friend. I'm glad you could enjoy my fashion statements. I have another one coming within two weeks, once I get back from New Orleans and Florida. "Long Island" in script, left bicep right above the hinge where there is some empty space.

All for Karl...

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

Actually im not. I dont even own a metalheadz anything.

I know it is weird. but damn I thought the logo was hard as fuck, so i got the outline, and will get more done later.

I know it is lame, but fuck, i dont care.

Man it ain't lame, your right the logo is hard as fuck. I;m curious as to who made th e logo for them.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    so it can in some wierd way depict anything.

hahha nice! it can also dupe visions of the mcdonalds symbol, wu tang, and decepticons, sea horses and kayne west

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    you got some nice lookings tats there, Sweendog.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Bam, you may like my boy's logo from his unfinished website. If you look carefully, you'll notice two women back-to-back (their hair makes up the goat's brow). He's a rapper and a tattoo artist, and his hobbies include talking shit and beating fools senseless. He's the enforcer of the crew.

Herm

just for you cause i know you love it.

That's true. You need a nice pink striped shirt.