Adidas selling advice

hsulu_nationhsulu_nation 110 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
So I'm trying to eBay this one-of-a-kind/"limited edition of two" Adidas jacket and obviously I'm looking to figure out how to get this to some fiend out Adidas head. Is there, like, an Adidas-strut type community situation somewhere on the interweb? What is the best way to do this? Any advice would be much appreciated.(Back story: for the anniversary celebration of the Cambridge Adidas store (What up Cosmo!) they did two custom-made embroidered "Little Steve's House of Pizza" jackets They're just the normal black tops with the red/green/white pizza madness and date on the back. I have no idea what Little Steve's House of Pizza is, but then I only lived in Boston for like six years.)

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Little Stevie makes pizza - oh snap!!!!

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    You could check out the Adidas forum at Crooked Tongues. Even if you won't find any buyer there they will be able to point you in the right direction.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

(Back story: for the anniversary celebration of the Cambridge Adidas store (What up Cosmo!) they did two custom-made embroidered "Little Steve's House of Pizza" jackets They're just the normal black tops with the red/green/white pizza madness and date on the back. I have no idea what Little Steve's House of Pizza is, but then I only lived in Boston for like six years.)

So wait...you have custom Adidas jackets for Little Stevie's House of Pizza???? Fuck Adidas collectors, you need to reach out to former
    Boston public drinking 3 AM "hey dewd sell me one o' them cans of Bud and
    turn the fuckin' pinball back on" nostalgiacs like myself.

If you lived in Boston, them I'm sure you know the place. It's
    the incredibly unclean afternoon prostitute hangout right next to
    Looney Tunes records by the corner of Boylston and Mass Ave. Both
    places have been there for decades.

PLEASE TO POST LEGENDARY SCUMMY PIZZA HOUSE RAER ADIDAS JPEGGERY

• (Back story: for the anniversary celebration of the Cambridge Adidas store (What up Cosmo!) they did two custom-made embroidered "Little Steve's House of Pizza" jackets They're just the normal black tops with the red/green/white pizza madness and date on the back. I have no idea what Little Steve's House of Pizza is, but then I only lived in Boston for like six years.)

So wait...you have custom Adidas jackets for Little Stevie's House of Pizza???? Fuck Adidas collectors, you need to reach out to former
    Boston public drinking 3 AM "hey dewd sell me one o' them cans of Bud and
    turn the fuckin' pinball back on" nostalgiacs like myself.

If you lived in Boston, them I'm sure you know the place. It's
    the incredibly unclean afternoon prostitute hangout right next to
    Looney Tunes records by the corner of Boylston and Mass Ave. Both
    places have been there for decades.

PLEASE TO POST LEGENDARY SCUMMY PIZZA HOUSE RAER ADIDAS JPEGGERY

Oh okay, yeah I know that place, I never knew the name. Between all the drunks and the cymbals, that is one classy block.

Here's what the thing looks lke:

IMG SRC=http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~hhsu/Zounds!/pizzadidas.jpg height=160 length=200>

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    by far, the worst pizza i have ever had in my life.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    post it on the usual streetwear/sneaker boards like niketalk or superfuture

• post it on the usual streetwear/sneaker boards like niketalk or superfuture

Thanks to everyone for their input. In lieu of "commission on the sale," A HREF=http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~hhsu/Zounds!/ohbaby.mp3>here's a song that sounds good to me today/A>.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    If you don't have any love at the already mentioned spots you should try www.sneakerfreaker.com too. It gets a hell of a lot of traffic without the noise of Niketalk. Good luck!

Oh, first post. Hello everyone!