L Dula appreciation

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
This L Dula guy and that Designated Hittaz crew down in San Diego are NO JOKE. Folls got records. L Dula got the crazy mix cds:"Let My Children Hear The Music" - Fire!"New Soul Gangbang" - Cooked Crack!"Soul Glo" - BANANAS!Too bad that L Dula guy does not post on here

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    LOL

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    i wanna hear those mix cds! post mp3's?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    more battle raps plaese

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Too bad that L Dula guy does not post on here

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Damn Guzzo! You could get killed for droppin' dimes like that!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Guzzo doesn't know what he's talking about, LOL

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Whatchu talkin' bout Soulman?!

• Dude is the dude, he is always putting on up on dollar bin common heat as well as expensive records I don't know about. Also, he always seems to put me up on songs on records that I already have. All around generous guy. Next time, Rascals is on me!

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Whatchu talkin' bout Soulman?!

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    I just spoke to L he sends his Humblle thanks to yall! Yo Day young Eddie Munster is buggnin me out big time!

Big Chan knew you were the Brave Archer and you have caused much death and destruction, but still your tiger style is weak and I will destroy you! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    What are you talking about Brave Archer, Where did you get that Idea So you think you know your Gung Fu? HAHAHAHAHAH I'll give you a try, but let me warn you my Monkey Boxing is quite good! Let's go (now the miami bass song is stuck in my head, great thanks alot MR. Williams!) HAHAHAHAHA.... Hey your the Ghost Face Killer!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    L Dula is the real dill, pickle! SEND RAJ ONE OF THOSE MIXES TO PUT UP ON SOULSTRUT AND STOP FOLLIN' AROUND!!! The world needs to know, hommie.

L Dula is the real dill, pickle! SEND RAJ ONE OF THOSE MIXES TO PUT UP ON SOULSTRUT AND STOP FOLLIN' AROUND!!! The world needs to know, hommie.