This dude Pokora

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
I don't claim to know every record in the man's book, but I know the records in the argentinian and uruguayan sections. Sometimes he is flossing later reissues of these raers. Ie: Los Shakers "La conferencia secreta del Toto's bar". Instead of the uruguayan OG, he shows a pic of a later argentinian reissue. What the deal? As someone who has downloaded all his books in pdf format, I feel I have been burnt.

Comments

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    WHO WILL PAY FOR THE PRORATED PORTION OF JLR'S ISP FEE FOR THE TIME HE WASTED DOWNLOADING THIS SHITE!!??!! HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY?????

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    WHO WILL PAY FOR THE PRORATED PORTION OF JLR'S ISP FEE FOR THE TIME HE WASTED DOWNLOADING THIS SHITE!!??!! HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY?????

THAT'S MY FUCKING POINT, AND I EVEN DOWNLOADED THIS SHIT FROM WORK!

• Mel_GibsonMel_Gibson 664 Posts
    He's poor.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    you forgot your brackets, mayne:

[Reynaldo]He's poor. [/Reynaldo]

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    He's poor.

Hey, wasn't "Reynaldo" supposed to be doing the money-poor-postyourphysicaladdress-blah-blah jokes?

I'm taking PAYPAL donations.

FONT SIZE=10>I DO WHAT I WANT./FONT>

<FONT SIZE=10>I DO WHAT I WANT.</FONT>

AS MOLE WOULD SAY:

YOU GO GIRL AND YOU STAY THERE

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    FONT SIZE=10>I DO WHAT I WANT.
    /FONT>

Hey Rey, I just realized. Why don't you just pay someone to dig/find raers for you? It would cost significantly less than having to pay big bucks for shipping and dealing with eBay.

Just a thought, holler if you ever need dig support, lol.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Hey Rey, I just realized. Why don't you just pay someone to dig/find raers for you? It would cost significantly less than having to pay big bucks for shipping and dealing with eBay.

Just a thought, holler if you ever need dig support, lol.

Isn't that what buying records off of Ebay is essentially? "paying some to dig for you"??

How would it go down:

"Here's some gas money and a list of really raer records that are $$$$. I'll give you $10 for each one you find."

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    and is this freak on the first pages supossed to be Mr. Pokora?

Dude, you could try JUST collecting psych/beat records without dressing like you gonna be on the cover of them.

Rey's parents already dig for him (for free). Get familial.

Rey's parents already dig for him (for free). Get familial.