wanted original pressing latee brainstorm 45 king

2»

Comments

• hostyle73hostyle73 25 Posts
    hi kinetec how do upload my scan thanks and djsheep ive never ever e mailed you and paid you through paypal ive never ever sent money through the post so.your mistaken i was completley happy with our transaction and recived my record in record time excuse the pun so you just wont beleive that someone can have a similar name and get mistaken for someone else.please contact wardandcompany-ed catoo or record inspector-azeez on the vinyl exchange forum and im sure they"ll verify my authenticy,ive recentley done buisness with these two. im sorry but you think im this matt but like i said im trying to prove otherwise ive got nothing to hide.like ive said in this thread before just cos some other dick has ruined the username please dont think im assoicated just unlucky.peace shahid ps. if some other dick had ruined anyone of your usernames on a this forum and then you joined you"d be in the same boat be as me.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    super dope e bayer,quality guaranteed recommended
    Buyer hostyle73 ( 269) Mar-14-05 09:07 4703691379

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    ACTUALLY.

I think dude is telling the truth. I just checked my log and I sold records to two different hostyles. Both were from the UK. The one who bought the Baby U Nasty 12" off me, was cool. So if thats your hostyle73, I'm sorry. You name is S****d I***l right? PM me your name and you'll be clear in my books.

The other guy I am talking about in my messages is another hostyle that goes by the name of Matt. Totally different mailing address, but I can't verify the eBay ID.

So there you have it. I'll apologize if this is a case of mistaken identity.

B

hi thanks bevan yep my name is shahid iqbal at last someone out there"s gonna give me a chance nuff respect thanks i might get some of you other strutters to beleive that its all been a big misunderstanding,thanks and regards shahid

hi thanks bevan yep my name is shahid iqbal at last someone out there"s gonna give me a chance nuff respect thanks i might get some of you other strutters to beleive that its all been a big misunderstanding,thanks and regards shahid

OK cool, my bad, my messages above are directed to Matthew L*****ear, whose eBay user ID is "humbugsneak" --BUT-- I believe he posts online as "hostyle"...

Here's his eBay info (the bad guy) -- http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=humbugsneak

So my apologies hostyle73. I still have your address on file and if any Strutters wanna confirm the address I had a sucessful sale with hostyle73 with, hit me up.

Dude is clear in my books by the looks of things. I had no hassle dealing with Shahid.

peace.

• noreillenoreille 270 Posts
    WELCOME !!!

Incredible thread! Your luck is that it is impossible to read only the half of it... DJsheep did the right thing by checking your name. But it is also a good thing that when someone looks or even recognized guilty of beeing an homophobic racist punk ass bitch time and money waster plus a record overgrader, strutters unite then and work on your case.

hi i can appreciate that you have to earn your reputation and by puting up ive hopefully convinced people that im someone realiable and once again my deepest apologies for my homophobic slurs not big and not clever just frustation boiling over.as for saying latee brainstorm is not a i beg to differ anyway just like to say thanks to you and rest of your honoruble members peace and im audi 5000G

• SureshotSureshot 134 Posts
    as for saying latee brainstorm is not a i beg to differ

Dope record, but grail???

i suposse its not as rare as some records but its holy to me and in my desperation to find it ill pay just about anything for it, well in reason. im nearly as desperate for this as makeba & skratch "aint it funky"12". this has been a very interesting inuaition ceremony hope ive earned my spurs now and i can put this to bed thanks shahid

• noreillenoreille 270 Posts

Oh my god ... Man, it seems that a solid bad luck sticks to you... Your determination to have your place in this forum is strongly improved... don't worry, soon you'll be a star if you aren't already! So, haven't you lived in indiana ???

hi now i have to defend all the shahid iqbals in the world i cant remmeber if ive been to indiana and i dont recall having a wife called tammy who i married after i spilt with her mother either but you never know ill probably get blamed for this aswell.its good job ive not posted my passport picture cos i look like im serving time in rikers peace the other shahid iqbal

CAPTAIN ALLEN: [Y]ou never intended to shoot your wife?

IQBAL: No. And anybody . . I won???t even shoot a dog.

thanks bevan thats some funny shit but this isnt giving us a good name this idiot IQBAL claims that the gun went of by it self and he wouldnt even shoot a dog.well he obviously values dogs more than human life enjoy your time upstate FOOL

hi people ive finally managed to get a copy so all my efforts have paid off and if theirs a moral to this episode is that always believe that things will always work out for the best and keep yor head up and