JOLLIBEEEYATCH!!!!!!!!1

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
oh fuck yeah. had to post this. some white chick went to jollibee and wrote about how much she thought it sucked in her blog. she got some hate mail. here it is.Subject: Hi you ignorant bitch i dare you to open me!! Hey bitch cocksucking idiot did you know jollibee was the only local company that trashed Mc Do...putang ina mo BOBO....you obviously lack class and think of us filipinos as dirty half naked natives....well FYI at least we take a bathe thrice a day while you fucking bathe only when you cant take the crust forming on your CUNTS....at least you could have shown some respect but being an american you think the world is your doormat.....well anyway fuck you and eat your motherfucking red eye gravy........JOLLIBEE FUCKED YOUR MOM...9 months Later you were born.....SO Shove MC DO and wendys up your ass......Your just angry because you lost your jobs when companies outsourced here in the PHILIppines!!!!!! gaga gago lintian ka....... You have a bounty on your head bitch....and you closely resemble my dog who's butt fucking ugly!!!!! and PAMIE is a really ugly name...ill name my next TURD in your honor....[/b]

Comments

• debardebar 215 Posts
    JOLLIBEE FUCKED YOUR MOM

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    putang ina mo BOBO....

OOF!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i hate bitches that dont bathe thrice a day. can i add this to deerock's thread?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    um, you wrote that e-mail - didn't you, Shig?

well done, sir.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i wish.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    BRING ON THE BONG BONG RAP RETORT, STAT[/b]

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Hi Mark, you hollar at the girl yet? let a hommie know..

Damn it, if I didn't have a friend coming over in a minute I would challenge putobongbong to a drunken battle rap (burp)

Hi Mark, you hollar at the girl yet? let a hommie know..

Damn it, if I didn't have a friend coming over in a minute I would challenge putobongbong to a drunken battle rap (burp)

non drunken burp right back at you homeslice
    I'll holler at girl tomorrow

radbadically yours,
    M

this just in from the rap battle front:

ME DR RON C AND FATTY McB WILL HAVE 4 OF THE FANYIEST RAP LIPS AND QUIPS ON MYSPACE IN THE NEXT MONTH OR TWO HEADZ WILL NOT BE READY FOR THE STYLE THIS SHIT IS NOT HYPHY SNAP CRUNK JUICE DOWN SOUTH STRICTLY NW SEATTLE BATTLE RAPS OVER SWEET SOUL LOOPS AND AIRBORNE HOTDOGS SKI O.S.T. LOOPZ BITCHEZ RACKOGNIZE THE REAL SCHITT LIKE MY MAN PHILL MOST I'LL ROST YOU TOAST YOU DON'T NEED MEAN TO BOAT DUDE I AM HARDCROE AND PUTO IS SOFT SERVE I SWERVE DRANKIN SIZZURP ROLLING RAWK BURP IM THE MACK TAKE TEN STEPS BACK CHEETOH FANY PACK ILL SMACK YOU ATTACK YOU LINDSAY LOHAN AINT GOT NOTHIN ON MY ELFQUEST YRS TRULY THE BEST FROM THE WEST

JYEAH

SAYIN

DEAL WITH MY STEELO

FR REAL THO

LOOKS LIKE THE INFAMOUS MOLE IS STEPPIN' UP TO THE RAP BATTLE CHALLENGE!!!